anhurset

Need New Supplier

I've been using Zack White for a little over a year now, I started oredering from them because their prices were great and the shipping from N.C to Tn was fast and for the most part cheap. My experience with them has not been great though, without fail if I order from them there will be something wrong with what I receive, either something doesn't match the discription, was out of stock even though it was listed as in stock, or worse yet, they simply send the wrong item. Mainly I'm looking for a hardware supplier with reasonable prices and stable stock. I figured I would see if anyone had suggestions, so far I've used Tandy, Hide House, Zack White and Siegel of California. I've avoided Springfield so far because their hardware prices are a bit steep for my tastes and, based on what others here have said, they seem to have developed speed issues when it comes to getting orders out the door.

Any suggestions are welcome, online shops would be best though.

You need to contact those folks at aleatherd.com They are located in Morgantown, Ky 1-800-624-7642. I think you will like their leather I know I do.

What kind of hardware? You don't say.

Standardrivet.com

Conchos.com

Goldstartool.com

Hi there,

I agree, American Leather Direct (leather is quality). Also try ohiotravelbag.com (lots and lots of all kinds of hardware).

Good luck

RenMan

Thanks all!

I had Ohio Travel Bag and Hardware Elf bookmarked but had completely forgotten about them, I think I'll be trying them next.

Are ALD's prices reasonable on their veg tan? I'm looking for something around $7/sq ft for 7-8 oz. I've been having issues with the quality of leather I get from ZW and have been considering trying Wicket and Craig's offerings, but if ALD's prices are comparable I might try them.

buckleguy.com is another good one for buckles and some hardware. My experience has been quick shipping and decent prices.

http://www.buckleguy.com/

Edited by camano ridge

Get your tax ID number (it's free and you can do it online) and use Weaver Leather. You'll save boatloads over using Zack White's retail costs.

Don't forget us :thumbsup:www.sxindustries.com We carry tools, conchos, buckles, spots, and so much more!

I want to thank everyone for the links, you've all been a big help.