tparrish

Vergez Blanchard, Tiger Thread, C.s. Osborne And More

On the Canadian shipping; the $18 charge was after the seller proposed to pay for half so actually shipping anything larger than a thimble to Canada with tracking was $36 minimum. So I ask (rhetorically), would you eat a $36+ shipping fee on a $120 sale?

Depending on the item, I might... I'll probably pay the same in shipping if I buy from the company and that's if that company even ships to Canada. it's all about rarity on our side of the border, if that's the only way we can get our hands on something, we won't care too much on the shipping (some are willing to pay more than others mind you, but still, you get the point).

But you're missing the point, why exactly do Canadians have to pay the "full shipping" price and US get free shipping ???

Shipping said item to the US probably isn't free, like stevieboy7 mentioned, it must cost you like 5-10$... so why can't you offer 26$-31$ shipping to Canadians ???

I was looking at some of your tools (namely the colt stitcher and osborne punches), but I'm Canadian... so I'll contact you based on your answer.

Okay, international members can PM me for additional shipping charges. Based on what I am shipping it may be an extra $5 or could be and extra $30.

That is one edit that is within my skill set here. I got them marked as sold for you.

I have received my items Thanks

i'd like to buy the awl if it's still available. i'm not sure if the original post has been updated.

Is the Osborne 3/16" punch and the 1.5" strap punch available?

Is the Sheridan leather colt stitcher still available? 

I'll take the colt stitcher and 3/16 pinch

Vergez Blanchard 9/10 & 9/2 pricking iron set: Sold
CS Osborne #151 1" oblong punch: Sold
CS Osborne #154 1 1/2" strap punch: Sold
CS Osborne #6 3/16" punch: Sold
Sheridan leather colt stitcher: Sold