Matt T

Twin Eagle Thread

The samples arrived today...very nice thread...sure beats the waxed nylon from Springfield. Thank you.

Troy

Thread arrived today. It looks quite nice, the colors are really vibrant, and I can't wait to try it out. Thank you!!

Bill

I've received a number of comments asking for a smaller size, and after comparing the size to Tiger Ritza, I'm thinking the size I have is closer to 1.0 or even 1.2 mm. For those of you who've tried it, what size would you say it is?

Received mine today, now I need to do another wallet to test it out!

Thanks Matt,

Terry

I received mine today too...looks like very good quality. I will compare it to a couple of known sizes I have and see how it compares. Will see how it stitches soon too.

Thanks again!

To me the thread seamed to be on the thin side...but the only threads that I have to compare it to are the waxed nylon thread from Springfield Leather, and #277 bonded nylon and #277 bonded polyester both from Cowboy Bob that I use with my CB4500.

The thread sample does sew really nice, but for my taste it looks a little thin on my holsters and slings.

I make smaller items (watchbands, small cases, wallets, etc.) and this size will be perfect for those items.

Matt. received mine yesterday. Envelope was beat to Hell but thread was fine. Ill compare to the Tiger 1.0 when I get home today.

Thanks for the gift of the thread!

Still wish you could get the Tiger thread though

Chris

I want to make an order..... How do I go about that?

Hi LeatherRod, I'm happy to hear that you like the thread. You can purchase from my online store at www.lekoza.com If you have any problems let me know through the contact page, or through a private message on this forum. Thanks.

I want to make an order..... How do I go about that?

I just got the sample I ordered from the Lekoza site. Looks like good stuff and I really appreciate the color swatches as a reference for future orders. This is definitely wider than the 0.8mm Tiger thread. Just eyeballing it it looks like it could be half again as wide as the Tiger thread, so that'd make it 1.2.

Matt, got my sample today, just a couple days after I requested it. That was quick. Thread looks great.

Matt, thanks for resending the thread sample. Received today, with the envelope intact, and the thread is impressive. A bit larger than what I usually prefer but I am very interested if you begin stocking a smaller 0.6 thread. Thanks again!

Thank you for sending the sample pack.

I received the sample pack Saturday. My envelope survived!! This thread looks good. It is thinner then Ritza 25 1mm. It is not as heavily waxed and not as thick. Seems to be good thread. I will give it a try and see how it looks.

Thank you,

Phill

Matt

I've received the package.

In two words - thread is very pleasant to work with! keep that quality and go on with different thicknesses ! ))

few photos below

post-39510-0-58577900-1439494219_thumb.j

post-39510-0-24517500-1439494227_thumb.j

post-39510-0-29414100-1439494235_thumb.j

post-39510-0-08233600-1439494248_thumb.j