Very good job. I really like that inlay.

That is very nice......

Nice job.

Wow, super nice knife with a super nice sheath to go with it!

I too, like your in-layed Knife sheath. Now I wanna make one for myself too ! --- Wild Bill46

Nice, could you post a pic ot the back also?

rick

Yup now I have to make one fro myself. I love my old buck 110 and should get it on my belt and out of the drawer.....

Very nice. I like that a lot. I have a piece of ostrich leg skin that I bought a couple years ago, when I dabbled in leather-work just a bit. I never did get around to using it, because I was waiting until my skills got good enough that I was pretty sure I wouldn't ruin it. Now that I've been back into the hobby, steadily for a couple months, I think I'll start thinking about a project to use the piece that I have.

Cool, I bought some python recently to do much the same thing. Hopefully I can get it to work out like that. Is there a backing of leather behind the ostrich?

Thanks for all the compliments!

There is a backing on the ostrich of about 2oz veg tan. The ostrich is skived down pretty thin to get all the stringy flesh off so I figured I better give it a little more substance. I've been wearing it everyday for a couple weeks now and it is still looking and fitting great. Retention is perfect, I was worried it would loosen up with the inlay but so far so good.