Hi! I continued the scythian pictographic writing collection.

Its a side quiver. The middle picture mean: Before the eyes of the ancestorsborn two families. The cone is my family crest.

That two family tree grown two flowers. A girl and a boy. The girl is older than the boy, not so mutch. The leaves on the stem show that.

These two people meet , and perhaps they create new "seeds"The waves at the bottom of the image mean:  the portion of the image took place in the past.

The above waves show the future.

I hope it was interesting. :Dlarge.DSCN1590.jpglarge.DSCN1588.jpglarge.DSCN1587.jpglarge.DSCN1583.jpglarge.DSCN1582.jpglarge.DSCN1581.jpglarge.DSCN1579.jpg

great work and nice explanation on the family crest

As always, super neat!

Excellent carving and artwork!  I really like this, particularly the history for it.

Cool artwork,,, 

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm a newbie at leathercraft, it means a lot. :)

On 20/04/2016 at 5:32 PM, JuanMotime said:

Excuse me if this is a dumb question. Does it hang off of one's belt or arm, or ??? It IS awesome looking, great work, love the lacing

No its not a dump question. Theres many way to use a quiver. This one is made for to use on the right side. Its hang on a belt like this "Image".
Or if i use armour its hang on a "battle belt" on my right (i dont know, maybe there is a proper name on english :D)

Theres many technics. You can us on sides (left right), back side, you can use on your back on your horse, so i think everyvhere where you can hang on. :D

I like the different colors!! nice!

Looks very good!