This is a purse made from the same Wickett and Craig harness leather that I made a briefcase from.  The customer saw the briefcase and loved the look. Once again critiques are welcome.  This is the first time I've made a purse.

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

Very Nice , the color is great... you could add something about the process of making this...i know that this project took much time to complete.

Looks good.

Very nice!

Beautiful!

Very nice, and thanks for the pics of the inside.  Lots of times you can learn a lot by seeing the innards as well as the outside.  Nice color as said previously.  Wondering whether you considered lining it?

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, Tugadude said:

Very nice, and thanks for the pics of the inside.  Lots of times you can learn a lot by seeing the innards as well as the outside.  Nice color as said previously.  Wondering whether you considered lining it?

I did consider lining it Tugadude but this leather actually has a nice finish and is fairly smooth.  The lady I made it for is also a horse person and likes the leather look.  This was the first time I have done a purse and I like how it turned out but I did learn a lot and have found a few things I would do differently on another one.  I'm also glad a made a good pattern for this one.

That bag looks like it will last a life time, I presume all hand stitched ? very nice all round bag

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:49 AM, Bogwot said:

That bag looks like it will last a life time, I presume all hand stitched ? very nice all round bag

The bag itself was all hand stitched.  I'm trying to get better at it.  The strap I used my CB4500 to stitch.

I like it, simple yet effective design and excellent finish.

Interesting use of a conway buckle for the strap too.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, Wedgetail said:

I like it, simple yet effective design and excellent finish.

Interesting use of a conway buckle for the strap too.

Thanks Wedgetail.  I finally got it to the customer a couple of weeks ago and she loved it.  That's the most important thing of all.