VMTinajero

Just back from Prescott!

Hey everyone, I just got back from the Prescott show (only a 2-hour drive from my house) and had a great time. Picked up a stamp from Jeremiah Watt's lovely bride, Colleen; a cool border stamp from Robert Beard (besides ordering another that I should see in about a year), and spoke with some really nice people. Got some samples from Herman Oak & Wickett & Craig, and Robert from Clay Miller Tools... but by far the nicest people I met were Paul & Rosa Zalesak from Leather Wranglers. What great people!  I had a great time visiting & wound up giving a deposit for a head knife & Guppy holster maker! Can't wait for August!

I tell ya, I could have spent A LOT of money in there...it was like Toys R Us for leather crafters! I had to pass on Barry King's table due to budget, but he is going to get a good size order from me soon!

I so wanted to go, for the instructional seminars. Not this year though. Maybe next year after I retire.

That is my plan Alpha2....see you there...next year!

Well, for me that is 500 miles closer! Adding this on to my list for next year too!

Leather people are the best!  Paul and Rosa are great friends and super helpful.  Everyone is really great and the amount of money I've spent at shows is staggering.  Glad you enjoyed yourself!

When I was at Bob Beard's table I bought one stamp & ordered another, but I forgot to order another design that I had specifically wanted. I called Bob from my work phone yesterday, but he was driving through a canyon & asked me to call him tomorrow. Well, today before I could call him he called me on my mobile, asking if I had called him. My direct number does not display when I dial out, it only shows a general company number, but Bob had deduced who had called him by the area code. He should be a detective, haha! Great folk & I look forward to doing more business with these fine people!

They are all great people, but especially Paul and Rosa.  I can't wait to see all of them again in May at Sheridan.