A some of you already know.  I am starting to work with Scouting and Youth Groups on small leather projects.  i.e. key fobs, bracelets, bookmarks, coasters, etc...

I am looking for the following stamps:

1 - 3/4" Rodeo Alphabet Set

1 - 3/4" Greek Alphabet Set

1 - Craftool 69018-00 Circle Weave 4 piece Stamp Set

2 - Craftool (no #) Cub Scout 3D Stamp Style 2 (textured background)

2 - Craftool 8440 Cub Scout Arrow of Life 3D Stamp

2 - Craftool 8508 or 8545 BSA Order of the Arrow-Indian Head 3D Stamp

2 - Craftool (not sure of #) BSA Order of the Arrow Round 3D Stamp

2 - Craftool 8506 or 8543 Boy Scout BSA Eagle 3D Stamp

2 - 8544 or 8410 Wood Badge Axe and Log 3D Stamp

2 - 8412 Wood Badge Fox 3D Stamp

2 - 8413 Wood Badge Buffalo 3D Stamp

2 - 8414 Wood Badge Antelope 3D Stamp

2 - 8415 Wood Badge Bear 3D Stamp

2 - 8416 Wood Badge Owl 3D Stamp

2 - 8417 Wood Badge Bobwhite 3D Stamp

2 - 8418 Wood Badge Beaver 3D Stamp

2 - 8419 Wood Badge Eagle 3D Stamp

2 - 8483 Girl Scout Girl Scout Contemporary 3D Stamp

2 - 8484 Girl Scout Girl Scout Trefoil Traditional 3D Stamp

2 - 8485 Girl Scout Daisy 3D Stamp

2 - 8486 Girl Scout Brownie 3D Stamp

2 - Craftool 8532 2 Finger Peace Sign 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8523 Flag of Isreal 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8524 Star of David 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8526 10 Comandments 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8528 Dreidel 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8530 Shofar Horn 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8531 Mezuzah 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8533 Celtic Cross 3D Stamp

1 - Craftool 8534 Angel Stamp

1 - Craftool 8535 Angel Stamp

The above stamps I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for.  Please IM me with what you have and your asking price.

If you have extra stuff that you would like to donate I need the following:

Mallets

Poundo Boards (may be cut down to 6x6 to save on shipping

Usable leather scraps (for kids to practice on)

All Alphabet and Number sets and sizes (especially standard, wood, block, any 3/8" and any 1/4") even partial sets

any handle stamps (any brand welcome)

any other 3D stamps especially Midas

3D Stamp Sets like the emoji, wildlife, native american symbols, cartoon, etc...

Edgers

Project kits

Any other leather tools and supplies.

Heck, even gift certificates to Home Depot, Tandy Leather, Springfield Leather, Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Lowes or Costco will help me out.

NONE OF THIS STUFF I BUY OR YOU DONATE WILL SHOW UP ON EBAY OR BE SOLD.  

ALL EXCESS WILL BE DONATED TO THE CUB SCOUTS OR GIRL SCOUTS TO BE USED IN THEIR SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS.

Send all donations to:

Dale Prezgay

4800 Crimson Glory Lane

Las Vegas, NV  89130

Thanks,

Dale

Just looked through some I have from 1988.  Not what you are looking for, but I noticed most of mine have numbers in the 82xx and 83xx series.  Do you by any chance have a resource that lists the stamps you seek with photos?

I have one of the cub scout stamps but it seems to be kind of oxidized and I can't make out the number on the back.  I may have to see if I can clean that one up.

I can send you some tooling stamps and such. I'll look thru what I have when I get home. Sure I have something to send.

7 hours ago, cjartist said:

Just looked through some I have from 1988.  Not what you are looking for, but I noticed most of mine have numbers in the 82xx and 83xx series.  Do you by any chance have a resource that lists the stamps you seek with photos?

I have one of the cub scout stamps but it seems to be kind of oxidized and I can't make out the number on the back.  I may have to see if I can clean that one up.

I had printed out a (35 page) database listing of 2d & 3d leather stamps that included Craftool, Midas, The Leather Factory and Tandy stamps up from 8200 to 8561.  I can't find the file but I got it online somewhere.  I tried to take a photo of it but it is not coming out.  I will try to get a photo of the Scout stamps from someone I know and upload it.  Most of the other 3D stamps are Christian and Jewish symbols.  The few religious stamps I have are very popular with the parents of the Scouts.  That is why I want to get the ones I listed above.  There are so many other stamps I don't have the list would be too long to post. So anything I can get, especially if donated, would be appreciated.

Dale

8 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

I can send you some tooling stamps and such. I'll look thru what I have when I get home. Sure I have something to send.

That would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale

8 hours ago, Sceaden said:

Sorry I don't have much to spare but Springfield is running a nice sale on scrap leather. http://springfieldleather.com/Leather/Scrap-Leather/Remnant-Clearance

Thanks.  I talked to Keven at Springfield a few months back about some scrap.  I'll give him another call.    

Just wanted to say thanks for the donations that I received.  I did receive a couple of donations from people that did not leave their name.  I don't know if that was on purpose or not, but thanks all the same.  Someone local even donated a sewing machine!

I still need pretty much everything on the lists above except for the  Craftool 69018-00 Circle Weave 4 piece Stamp Set.

I'm in the process of putting everything I have in a spreadsheet then posting a list of what I need here.  I should have that up in a couple of weeks.

There is a lot of stuff that I would like to get at Tandy Leather.  I like to buy the stuff they are closing out since it is cheaper.  I have bought 3-D stamps for 1.00.  I would also like to buy new stamps as they come out like the new mini 3-D stamps.  They are perfect for bracelets, belts and other small projects we work on.  

If you want to send me a gift card you can purchase it at www.tandyleather.com, and they will send it to me.  Just give them my address.

Please send any donations to:

Dale Prezgay

4800 Crimson Glory Lane

Las Vegas, NV  89130

Thanks,

Dale

I have a few duplicate Tandy 3D stamps. Can't just remember what they are. Can I send them on to you? Might have a few other odd duplicate tools as well

On 9/24/2017 at 9:38 PM, fredk said:

I have a few duplicate Tandy 3D stamps. Can't just remember what they are. Can I send them on to you? Might have a few other odd duplicate tools as well

Anything you send me would be greatly appreciated.  There are about 370, 3D stamps, I don't have between Craftool, Leather Factory and Midas.   My address is above and I think I sent it to you when I was trying to respond from my phone.  But I messed it up so I am reposting here.

Thanks,

Dale

did you ever get a chance to look through your leather 3d stamps and tools?  anything you can send us would be appreciated.

Thanks,

dale

What type/size of scrap leather do you find most useful?

YinTx

Mostly vegetable tan leather so the kids can practice stamping before starting on projects.  Of course the bigger the better but scraps are scraps.  So anything large enough to stamp 3d stamps or long enough to  practice a border on would be great. 

Also any exotic scraps that I can show them as examples would be nice.  

Any leather than can be used as lining to a project.  This would be for the older kids.  I would like to have them sew lining on one of their projects.  Probably a key fob or bracelet or small wallet sized linings would be great.

Send scraps or tool donations (listed above) to:

Dale Prezgay

4800 Crimson Glory Lane

Las Vegas, NV  89130

Thanks,

Dale