Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

Sheridan 2007 Pics

A few Sheridan pics here.

ClayB took 250 pics, and I will be uploading them soon. Clay, thank you for everything, especially your patience.

Johanna

It's about time! Sheridan 2007 pictures here. What outstanding work!! Thanks, ClayB!

Johanna

Great pictures ClayB. I am going to miss not being there next year....

Clay M.

Great pictures - thanks for sharing! Very humbling though to look at all of that work and the details adhered to - simply amazing stuff.

Who did the bronc rider siloutte with the sheridan design in the center. I really like that portfolio. Thanks for the pics Clay. One day I'll get out there.

Who did the bronc rider siloutte with the sheridan design in the center. I really like that portfolio. Thanks for the pics Clay. One day I'll get out there.

The name on the card in front of it says Wolfgang Fey. Haven't heard the name before. It was a favorite of a lot of people, including me.

Clay

If I am not mistaken he is from Germany....

Clay M.

If it is the same Wolfgang (from Germany) I met there 2 years ago he won a division of the saddle contest that year. He made a really nice clean looking cutting saddle.

Bruce Johnson

Wow. I just sent him an invitation to the board, too. Good find, Don!

Johanna

Gesa, where are you? I could use some help with the German! :)

if you need help with german any time dont hesitate to ask as i speak perfect german as i live here LOL, and im on every day and it would be no trouble if you need things translating

Duh, and there is Indy and Pieter, too. What I need help with is when the person on the other end doesn't understand English very well and I need to write to them in their language. Don, it's good to know I have you and Xavier and a couple others who can bounce back and forth between languages comfortably. We truly have an international forum here, and you guys can be a big help when there are language barriers. Thank you!

Johanna

Hello,

here I am, Johanna! :wave: I is no problem for me to translate for you, just send me a PM. I just now very few western saddlemakers in Germany. I only met Ken Mathews ( from England ) his website is:

www.custom-saddle-shop.de

I recently saw one of his saddles for a draft horse with an 18" seat. I made 2 bridles for this horse. When I find pictures I will post them.

Greetings from Hannover

Gesa

Hi Gesa Hannover thats not even two hrs away im from Visbek thats Vechta area near Bremen and Oldenburg

Edited by Don101