catskin

Toledo sewing machine reply?

Has anyone ever received an answer from Toledo sewing machine when they use the contact us link on their website.  I have tried several times and NEVER got a reply.

866-362-7397

They've had email troubles in the past. Perhaps @CowboyBob or his webmaster @Wizcrafts aren't yet aware of the problem.

You could send me a PM here.

14 minutes ago, CowboyBob said:

You could send me a PM here.

Is there a problem receiving emails sent through your contact page?

I tried to reply here last evening and this did not work. So here is my reply.  First I have tried several times in the last 2 years and never got a reply. If my message was read it was made clear that I am near deaf so I CAN NOT phone. I was trying to get information for people that are not on here in order to buy servo motors and other parts.  We intended to order a large order and have it all shipped together. Had no choice but to direct them to other options.   I have to wonder why there would be a contact us link if there is no intention to read or reply to what is sent. 

Without having met Bob Kovar I do work in the industry and can tell you he is one of the best about, if he or his people did not reply there must have been a glitch in the system at one of the ends....

Yes I agree he is good to work with, I bought my cb4500 from him plus thread and parts.  BUT I am deaf so phone is NOT an option for me.  I just wondered if anyone else had ever gotten a reply on his  contact us link. Have since been in touch and will try again to do business when I need to.

1 hour ago, catskin said:

Yes I agree he is good to work with, I bought my cb4500 from him plus thread and parts.  BUT I am deaf so phone is NOT an option for me.  I just wondered if anyone else had ever gotten a reply on his  contact us link. Have since been in touch and will try again to do business when I need to.

The problem was caused by his computer's email program view settings that have now been corrected. It had nothing to do with the contact form on the website.

Fortunately for LW.N's registered users, we have the use of a private message system. It can be used to send messages to any other member, which can be handy in cases where emails or phone calls go unanswered. To use the Message system, make sure you are logged in, then hover your mouse/trackball pointer over a member's name in the top left of any post (Do Not Click!). A card appears with some user details. On the bottom left is a link labeled: "Message" - which when clicked/tapped opens a "Compose New" private message page with that member's user name filled in to the recipient field. Type a Subject in the Subject field, then type your note in the large Message input field. Attach files as you normally would, from your computer or device, then press the Send button on the bottom right of the form.

Smartphone, tablet or other touch screen device users can press-click on the member's user name or icon to open their public profile page. in the middle of the profile page there is a group of three icons, with the center icon being a standard postal envelope, with a tiny pointer on the right of the envelope. Press-click on that center button/icon to open the Compose New (message) page. When done, the Send button is on the bottom left of the form.

When a new message arrives in a member's account, an icon on the top of the LW.N page changes color and displays the number of messages awaiting their attention. A notification also gets displayed on the lower section of the web browser. Once they notice the new message alert and read the message, they can reply to you via the same private message system.

Please realize that there can be a sizeable delay between the time a message is sent and the recipient is at their computer/device where they normally log into our forum.

I hope this helps some of you who may not understand how the forum's message system works.

If any of you need help configuring your email clients, send me a private message through our LW.N system.