spaz12gg

Anyone ever used würth hhs 2000 lubricant?

Würth hhs 2000 aerosol form liquid grease lubricant. Im thinking to use it because its stays on surface not flow down. My consern is lubrication anyone ever tried? 

Everyone say it together...

"LILY WHITE".

6 minutes ago, R8R said:

Everyone say it together...

"LILY WHITE".

No....not everyone. I use TriFlow on my machines and have for years. Works great in all my machines and I like it's properties.

24 minutes ago, Hockeymender said:

No....not everyone. I use TriFlow on my machines and have for years. Works great in all my machines and I like it's properties.

Former bike mechanic here. I swear by Triflow for literally everything except sewing - stains too easily.

But most would agree plain old sewing machine oil is just fine.

I use Triflow on my harness machine but am careful to wipe down the feet before sewing.  For most of my machines, I use good ol' sewing machine oil.

Can someone please explain why so many people think that sewing machine oil, made for sewing machines, isn't good enough to lubricate their sewing machines that were built to be lubricated by sewing machine oil? Why does everyone think they know better than the people who designed the machine, and the people who makes the oil for sewing machines? Sure, there are many miracle lubricants out there, at least they perform miracles according to the writing on the can it comes in. Believe it or not, the biggest miracle they make is filling the pockets of the people making and selling it -with your money.

Edited by Gunnarsson