OLDNSLOW

Uwe's table top for 441 machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has got to be the cat's bark, the table top is over the top, if you don't have one for you 441 clone then buy one.  Don't bother with the one that cowboy or leather machine sell, get one of Uwe's table top and you  wont need anything else.  Uwe's table top is built extremely well is easy to install, everything about it is top notch, and I get no kick back for these comments.

I have the one that came with my cowboy 4500, but I have never used it. I typically sew flatter stuff on my my Consew 206

3 hours ago, OLDNSLOW said:

Has got to be the cat's bark, the table top is over the top, if you don't have one for you 441 clone then buy one.  Don't bother with the one that cowboy or leather machine sell, get one of Uwe's table top and you  wont need anything else.  Uwe's table top is built extremely well is easy to install, everything about it is top notch, and I get no kick back for these comments.

They do look great.

I had a dealer supplied table and it always annoyed me... poor fit, awkward bobbin changes and not attractive. 

I got one of Uwe's tables and am very happy with it. 

Bobbin changes are much easier with his ingenious, magnetically attached plate over the bobbin. 

I spoke with Uwe a few weeks back prior to buying the table top, and he was expressing his ideas of continuing to make parts that would allow the use of the bigger 441 clone machines to work as smaller machines as well.  the idea behind that is to avoid the need for multiple machines for different projects where the one machine would be able to perform well at all levels.  I think that would be great idea and hope that he continues with his R & D to accomplish that goal and wish him much success, I also think that the MFG's should contact him to inquire about using his table top!!

8 hours ago, OLDNSLOW said:

I spoke with Uwe a few weeks back prior to buying the table top, and he was expressing his ideas of continuing to make parts that would allow the use of the bigger 441 clone machines to work as smaller machines as well.  the idea behind that is to avoid the need for multiple machines for different projects where the one machine would be able to perform well at all levels.  I think that would be great idea and hope that he continues with his R & D to accomplish that goal and wish him much success, I also think that the MFG's should contact him to inquire about using his table top!!

That would be a great idea, if it could be done at the user level in 5 minutes or so. It would also help with all the "which machine should I buy" questions. There's at least 10 of those a week.

Then we could just answer.... "Get a juki 441 clone and this super kit from Uwe, and sew whatever you want".

Edited by bikermutt07

Uwe, fit and finish look great - good job on the design and execution of the table!