JeannieH

Is this a synchronized binding machine?

Now I know why the inner foot is such a peculiar shape! When I bought my 335 I fitted conventional feet as I didn't need a binder and I always wondered about that inner foot. Thanks for the excellent photos jimi.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, jimi said:

Wow, nice... well you know what they say "necessity is the mother of invention" :Lighten: Lol... your very crafty jeannie, that will keep you going for a while now, at least to get some practice in. As Folker said, the corners are the hard ones because if you don´t get in near to the foot then you end up off the tape on a tight corner, so maybe don´t try it on a bag without trying to do some practice corners first. And also you might need another screw to hold the bracket at the back as the tape could pull the tip in towards the foot?? just a thought...

Updating you. I ordered a binder from zamirsew.net. Just arrived and I put it on the machine and success! Now I can practice and get this bag made finally. My husband cut off the excess on my foot so I didn’t have to buy another setup. Thanks for all of you guys help.

5B3B06CA-9E2F-4D8C-9DAE-C26013AAF443.jpeg

looks good! :)

31 minutes ago, JeannieH said:

My husband cut off the excess on my foot

Do we have to call 911 :lol:  *kidding*

6 hours ago, JeannieH said:

Updating you. I ordered a binder from zamirsew.net. Just arrived and I put it on the machine and success! Now I can practice and get this bag made finally. My husband cut off the excess on my foot so I didn’t have to buy another setup. Thanks for all of you guys help.

Way to go jeannie :specool:

5 hours ago, Constabulary said:

looks good! :)

Do we have to call 911 :lol:  *kidding*

Lmbo! That does sound sketchy lol.