That looks grand

I'd like to see more photos. Maybe some of it on a face? a polystyrene head maybe?

How comfy is it? I made several and they get a bit heavy compared to a cloth mask.

Excellent. Thank you.

I've just started to wet mould a mask. I'm using a polystyrene head to shape it on. I'll be using elastic to hold in on me

The mask looks great, and seems like it’s a nice fit as well. I like the style and the color too.

But... *decides if he really wants to be that guy...*

Isn’t a leather mask a terrible idea in a pandemic? They’ve got to be washed after use or else they’re worse than nothing, they become a breeding ground for all kinds of grossness. How are you planning to clean it?

I was reviewing some others I've seen on youtube and am leaning towards something that has a removable filter using some sort of pocket.  I've heard how you could cut apart an A/C filter with a high performance ratings.  Not sure if its any better than a fabric mask but I've also seen one where you pop in fabric instead.  Bottom line it would just be fun to make one and wear it out once in awhile.