carr52

Monthly Challenge

I got some deer antlers from the guy at the meat locker and I'd be willing to pick out the best of the lot and donate them for a challenge prize. So if anybody has an idea for a challenge topic.

Tom

So what kind of challenge are we talking about here like the other monthley challenges or how does it work.

Josh

I accept the challenge!! Send the horns!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Now now this has to be fare I exept the challenge lol.

Josh

Any kind. carving, braiding, just something fun. I,ve been trying to learn to make buttons. I think I have one style down pretty good now, but I dont count. i have plenty of deer antlers. What ever you guys want to do I'm game.

Tom

Well there's idea but I am no good braiding so how about a potluck in same theme you now diferrent ways of coming at the same themed over all piece.

Josh

Carr52- Clay Miller (Bert) is in charge of the contests and challenges, and if he hasn't already accepted your generous offer, I will for him. Thank you for thinking about the members here- they like prizes!

I've been a little distracted- we've been restoring the old posts from the great server crash last year. About half of them are visible, and you should see the rest in a few days or so. I've been waxing nostalgic, then Kate whacks me with a stick and tells me to get back to work! We've been tossing around ideas for the next challenge, so I'm sure Clay will announce something soon. (We have to give him some slack- he has a full time job and a bunch of kids!)

Thank you thank you

Johanna

Carr52- Clay Miller (Bert) is in charge of the contests and challenges, and if he hasn't already accepted your generous offer, I will for him. Thank you for thinking about the members here- they like prizes!

I've been a little distracted- we've been restoring the old posts from the great server crash last year. About half of them are visible, and you should see the rest in a few days or so. I've been waxing nostalgic, then Kate whacks me with a stick and tells me to get back to work! We've been tossing around ideas for the next challenge, so I'm sure Clay will announce something soon. (We have to give him some slack- he has a full time job and a bunch of kids!)

Thank you thank you

Johanna

So Thats what you've been up too...Missed having you around in the threads:-)

I've been waxing nostalgic, then Kate whacks me with a stick and tells me to get back to work!

Yeah, right. More like the other way around! LOL :P

Kate

I am working on a new challenge for Feb. I will take the ideas you all have given and try to use them in the near future. If anyone has any other ideas for a good Monthly Challenge PM me and I will use the best ideas. And for the antlers we will take em!!

ClayM aka Bert