About this blog
What are some fun builds you've tried in Path of Exile 3.2? Either utilizing a unique in a new way or a skill. I feel the ascendency changes really opened up many new possibilities and would like to see what everyone else has tried. Let's see what fun build collectors of poe orbs cheap have ever tried:
1. I've played a few of builds so far this league: Quad-curse Frostbolt/Vortex Occultist with Soul Strike; Arc/Tendrils Elementalist with Inpulsa's Broken Heart, Mind of the Council, and Berek's Grip; Seven-curse support Occultist with Soul Strike and Quill Rain;
2. I've theorycrafted several builds that are currently being played by my friends: Magma Orb Deadeye with Gloomfang; Siege Ballista Ascendant with Iron Commander, Wildwrap, Hyrri's Demise, and Shaper's Touch; Tectonic Slam Juggernaut with Tidebreaker and a ton of reduced stun threshold;
3. These are the next builds I plan to test out before the league ends (not necessarily in order): CI Molten Strike Juggernaut with Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch; Elemental Cleave Saboteur with Kongming's Stratagem and the Effigon; Shrapnel Shot Champion with the Tempest;
4. I'm really enjoying the Arc/Tendrils Elementalist. Inpulsa's and Beacon of Ruin together can turn Arc into a really solid clearing skill. My issue with the build is with its defenses. With endgame gear it's only 6K life and 2.4K mana (so 8.4K total HP with MoM), which doesn't sound that bad except that there are no other defenses aside from Fortify. I don't expect the build to be viable for Uber Elder, which is why I'm thinking about making a new character that is.
5. Started out in HC with RF Juggernaut from launch, which turned out to be stong but fairly uninspiring to play. I've played Kaom's Way RF before and I picked this because I knew it would work really well for farming lab. Ended up working great for farming currency from red tier elder (most came from amuelts) and uber lab.
6. Got a pretty nice thrusting sword drop (4T1) so he built a Scion (Slayer+Raider) Spectral Thrower around that and Shroud of the Lightless. Eventually he switched it to Wild Strike since it was so easy to get a lot of crit multiplier on from jewels and the playstyle was satisfying. Absolutely his favorite character of this league.
If you are new to the game and don't want to mess up your first build, follow some build guide from https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile.