doubleh

A belt for a great grand daughter

I made this earlier this year for #2. Just a simple concho belt that I took a picture of the middle of. Herman's Oak with antiquing.

nmuALYsh.jpg

While I had my tools out I made one for great grand daughter #1. Again, Herman's Oak and antiquing.  This is the first work I have done in about 20 years and it shows my skills to be seriously rusty.

cDApWSah.jpg

Edited by doubleh
Add Information

Far better than I would do . . .  but now if they need a ccw holster . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

Oh, how many things i have made for my granddaughter...and how many things she has helped me make.  What a wonderful gesture.  She will enjoy that immensely. Beautifully done.

a grand belt for a great daughter!!! beautiful work

They don't call them GRAND daughters for nothing.  My two receive and inordinate amount of my leatherwork.

I really like 

Weeeeeeeeeeeell  , when you get the rust knocked off .......... you gonna do some fine work :thumbsup:

Those are beautiful !!!!!!!!

Thanks to all and after a belt for me and a holster for a Ruger Wrangler the rust is getting quite a bit thinner. I recently picked up a nice old three screw BlackHawk and  it could use a holster.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:05 AM, doubleh said:

Thanks to all and after a belt for me and a holster for a Ruger Wrangler the rust is getting quite a bit thinner. I recently picked up a nice old three screw BlackHawk and  it could use a holster.

I just finished two holsters for Ruger Wranglers.  Next up are rifle slings, then a gun belt, holster and knife sheath combo for a Uberti Birdshead 357.