A new thread for fresh jokes

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What's the smallest calibre that you would trust to protect yourself? Here’s her story in her own words:

“While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in ‘The Villages’ with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.”

“If I had not had my little Beretta .25 calibre pistol with me, I would not be here today!”

“Just one shot to my estranged husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a really big bonus!”

7 hours ago, fredk said:

A new thread for fresh jokes

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What's the smallest calibre that you would trust to protect yourself? Here’s her story in her own words:

“While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in ‘The Villages’ with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.”

“If I had not had my little Beretta .25 calibre pistol with me, I would not be here today!”

“Just one shot to my estranged husband’s knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a really big bonus!”

lol I have a very small 22 i carry in my pack when out in the woods. I 've always called it my bear gun when someone asks me why i call it that its too small to shoot a bear with i say " you don't have to outrun the bear you just have to outrun your whoever is with you". That's why the experts say you never go in the woods by yourself lol

Husband's car won't start, so he calls the wife and asks her to pick him up in the truck.

"That' wont' start either," the wife tells him.

"What? Why won't it start?"

"It's got water in the carburetor," she replies.

"Honey, you know NOTHING about engines. How do you know that's why it won't start?"

"Because our son decided to try to drive today. Your truck's in the swimming pool!"