Just a little project I've wanted to make for myself. I've wanted to do the wood grain thing for a long time now, finally found something it was right for. It's a National Parks passport (stamp) book, with a couple of pockets for my parks passes and travel stuff...The other inside pocket has more of the places I've been lucky to visit...Mammoth is not a national park, but it's one of my favorite places so it made the cut.

Passport1sm.thumb.jpg.dcf52e2acdc14ddb8bf09504be428a2f.jpg

Passport2sm.thumb.jpg.7511a17ad5174739e7709f9884e976f5.jpg

passport3sm.thumb.jpg.56c086c4dc6aaffab6cd9e2dad885963.jpg

very nice

What an excellent  job :thumbsup:  Love the wood grain .

HS

Very creative!  That is sharp looking.  Really like the thread used as a sign holder too.  

I can only agree with the others; that wood grain effect is brilliantly excellent

i love it. leave room for Wyoming!:)

You need a passport to travel into Wyoming !?  :blink:  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, fredk said:

You need a passport to travel into Wyoming !?  :blink:  :lol: 

nah you can use a dodge or chevy too lol Seriously i think its to hold the passes into the national parks, in the big ones you gotta pay to see land belonging to "the People" so he would need one in Yellowstone. a regular pass is 35 bucks for seven days meaning you can come and go from the park and get back in with the pass. Oh and one also for grand Teton park that you also travel through at the south end.

Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks are on the list, just haven't taken the trips yet. I'd like to get my kids and grand kiddos to go for that one...but they're both at the top of the list

20 hours ago, mikesherman said:

Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks are on the list, just haven't taken the trips yet. I'd like to get my kids and grand kiddos to go for that one...but they're both at the top of the list

i was out at the lake yesterday, Seminoe dam, and heard a total of two motorcycles and one car in over four hours. There are so many better places to go in Wyoming than Yellowstone. For free.  Found this fossil just roaming along. 

fossil1.jpg

I love it! Fantastic job. I don’t think I’ve ever seen leather wood paneling before.

Very nice!