Dantan

LARGE Clicker press for sale

I am posting this for a friend...    very long story short,  a bunch of large machinery was sold/bought in one big lot.   Most of it was high precision machining equipment.

ONE machine,  is a type of clicker press ,  that I *think* is called a "Twin Beam" ?   Has "Hudson" on the front,  but on the side plate,  lists a company from england.     I am told it is less then 10 years old,  has only been used in a very clean environment, to cut gasket materials.

Since I do leather work,  I was offered first dibs on it...  but to be honest,  it is way bigger than I need..  and I already have a sling-arm clicker that works fine for me..   but I offered to help find it a home.

Any suggestions on what this is worth?    Is anybody interested in it?  or have more information about it?

It is currently located in Massachusetts,    They also have a forklift to load it onto a truck...   but no,  probably not going in your mini van.  :)

704302464.jpg

image0000.JPG

P.S.   from some web research,  it looks like new,  depending on the add-ons,   this machine sells *new* ,   for over $50,000 .        We are currently thinking of putting it on Ebay,  and letting the market drive the price...      but I thought we should put it up on here first.

20 minutes ago, Dantan said:

P.S.   from some web research,  it looks like new,  depending on the add-ons,   this machine sells *new* ,   for over $50,000 .        We are currently thinking of putting it on Ebay,  and letting the market drive the price...      but I thought we should put it up on here first.

You can post it here in the Marketplace forum.  See the Marketplace rules.

12 hours ago, Dantan said:

It's very niche and unfortunately that means you may have a tough time.  I'd recommend you give Dan at Randall Campbell a call.  They can tell you what it's worth and possibly sell it if you want to go that route. 

From the paint slobbers around the machine label, it's a 'newly' repainted machine.  Pretty sloppy for a new machine where they rivet the label on as the last item. 

Samco-Strong Ltd. ceased trading in 2016 but was a dormant company since 2002 so it might be hard to get parts for it if required