I had a customer contact me and ask if I could do a purse "holster" for his wife. 

HO 5/6oz

Fiebings Cordovan and light brown 

277 top and bottom,  cobra class 3

Resolene 50/50 with water 

And a little Kimber 9mm

IMG_20231029_100550_01.jpg

Why the suicide strap on it . . . ??

Absolute PITB to release . . . especially when seconds or split seconds mean the difference between life and death.

Unless of course it is an unloaded gun carried in a gun free zone . . . and only for show.

May God bless,

Dwight

She insisted. Not my circus......

Hags, not to go to far down the rabbit hole, but if someone wants something that is a bad idea, especially on a holster.  It is better to walk away than end up on the wrong end of things if something bad happens.  If something happens and she is not able to get that strap undone and she is injured or worse because of that do you think they will remember thats what they wanted, or will a lawyer help them decide that your design was flawed and you are at least partially responsible.

Nice job as always. 

I just landed on your blog about a purse gun holster.  there's no link or video to watch.  Judging from the thumbnail, you have the exact same pistol I have (5 shot 38C Taurus snub nose).  I really would like info on the holster you made, I a little new to leather crafting but Tandy has been helpful with many of their "free classes.  could /Would you please direct me to it?

I would also love to see your other prorjects!

Thank you, & have a blessed day!

Pamela