BeardMonster

Hello from North Carolina

Hello all! I'm new here. I met treybecca over at Valkyrie Leather Design and she suggested I join here so here I am! 

I made a few leather armor pieces with The Ebon Legion about 3 years ago and I liked it. Didn't really get around to making anything else until November and I can't stop. Some of my pics of work are here: Instagram: BeardMonster Leatherworks I'll have more up from The Viking Experience soon this past weekend. Made a few more pieces that I haven't really photo'd yet. :D 

I love the smell of leather, I love the feel of it, and I love tooling art onto it! I love seeing the designs and art that others come up with. I'll spend hours just looking at leather work others have done on instagram and youtube. I'm addicted! :) 

It's nice to meet everyone. I'm here mainly to learn but also to teach what I know how to do anyone who's interested.

Welcome to the group. Bunch of great people here. Enjoy!

Welcome!

welcome Please post your pic's here, not everyone can see them if you post off site Thanks

Good to have you!

Hiwdy

Welcome from the UK.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:11 PM, BeardMonster said:

Hello all! I'm new here. I met treybecca over at Valkyrie Leather Design and she suggested I join here so here I am! 

I made a few leather armor pieces with The Ebon Legion about 3 years ago and I liked it.
Didn't really get around to making anything else until November and I can't stop. Some of my pics of work are here: Instagram: BeardMonster Leatherworks I'll have more up from The Viking Experience soon this past weekend. Made a few more pieces that I haven't really photo'd yet. :D 

I love the smell of leather, I love the feel of it, and I love tooling art onto it! I love seeing the designs and art that others come up with. I'll spend hours just looking at leather work others have done on instagram and youtube. I'm addicted! :) 

It's nice to meet everyone. I'm here mainly to learn but also to teach what I know how to do anyone who's interested.

Welcome to the forum.  Definitely a lot you can find here as well as share.