Stewart

deactivating account

Seems no way to quit  ask main addmin, and nothing happen. I do not want to log off. I just want to be deleted. 

noting wrong with the site it's just what I want to do.

Sorry to see you go. You do unique, fun work. But, I assume you have your own reasons for wanting to depart altogether, so I wish you the best. 

I dont know how it works on this particular forum but on many forums if they delete an account all posts from that person gets deleted. So it would really make a mess of older threads. 

Best thing to do is to eleminate any profile info you dont want on there and change your profile's email to a nonexisting email so you cant retrieve a new password. Then reset your passsword to something you wont remember. Log off and you wont be able to log back in.

8 hours ago, Stewart said:

Seems no way to quit  ask main addmin, and nothing happen.

We don't delete users.  It would destroy so many threads that this site would become useless.  Set your preferences to not receive any notifications.  Then just walk away and forget about the site.  Sorry you feel the need to leave.

18 hours ago, Northmount said:

We don't delete users.  It would destroy so many threads that this site would become useless.  Set your preferences to not receive any notifications.  Then just walk away and forget about the site.  Sorry you feel the need to leave.

ok,,that sounds good. You have to pay the Piper. those 30years of getting home at 2 am, well it was fun but not so now. me, it's ok / Loved ones, they are the ones paying the price.

4 hours ago, Stewart said:

ok,,that sounds good. You have to pay the Piper. those 30years of getting home at 2 am, well it was fun but not so now. me, it's ok / Loved ones, they are the ones paying the price.

Good luck to you. I really liked your work over the years.

1 hour ago, kiwican said:

Good luck to you. I really liked your work over the years.

thank you i am a fighter

hey my friend, you can stop by once in while and say hi!!:)

High!!!!!!