Patrice

Happy Birthday

happy birthday tom, hope you have a great day

Hope you're having a wonderful day! It was great to meet you in Sheridan.

Kathy

Hey Richard,

Hope you have a really great day!! You should talk to Kathy and see if she can teach you the secret to staying 29 ;)

:birthday:

Kathy,

Thanks for the best wishes. However, when you get as old as I am, you really try to forget birthdays. It really was a great day because I spent it with two of my grandkids.

I, too, really enjoyed meeting you in Sheridan. Congratulations on your wins in Sheridan and your new yak calf.

Best Regards,

Richard Hidalgo

Clay's jealous because he's not 29! Really it's pretty easy to stay 29. Just change your birthdate every year.

Are your grand kids as cute as my grand yak?

Kathy

Richard,

Happy Birthday from Rundi and I. Enjoy the time with the grandkids.

Happy Birthday from Rod and I too. It was good to meet you and your wife at King's.

Denise,

Many thanks for the birthday greetings. It truly was a wonderful day.

Sherry and I really enjoyed meeting you and Rod in Sheridan. I was amazed, impressed and educated by Rod in his explanations of your methods of building custom trees. Your control of every step in the production, from processing the rawhide to hammering the stitches during the drying process truly makes the trees special. Keep up the good work!

Best Regards.

Richard Hidalgo

Two years old. 2,530 members who answered "yes" to "Are you human?" (though we may wonder about a couple :) ). 29,783 posts, not including about 21,000 "crashed" posts which will return at some point. You're doing good! :grouphug5vj5:

Congratulations to Johanna and her crew (Holly, Kate, Art, Dave, Bruce, ClayB, ClayM and any others I have unintentionally missed) who not only had the vision to see what could be done, but the knowledge to put it together in a way that works well for us computer neophytes and the wisdom to keep it directed down a good path. As a late-comer to the group I now see how much work goes on behind the scenes to keep it looking this good up front. Thanks and appreciation goes out to you all. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Congratulations to Johanna and her crew (Holly, Kate, Art, Dave, Bruce, ClayB, ClayM and any others I have unintentionally missed)

And to all those that jump right in to share an idea or trick or tip or solution or tool or secret or link or technique or encouragement or .............................

:gathering::thumbsup:

Congradulations and thanks!!!

Regis

WOW

As a new member, I am amazed at the work of the entire crew. I appreciate the opportunity to join such a wonderful area to share our craft even if we some of us (like me) are beginners. I recently passed on this URL to my local leather guild (Longhorn Trail Leather Guild).

Keep it up!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Happy Birthday Leatherworker. This is the best leather working information site that I've found on the Internet. Thanks to the crew and all the members here that make it the BEST. :cheers::cheers::cheers::notworthy::clapping:

John

:birthday: Thank you for such an informative and awesome site :wub:

Has it been 2 years already?

Happy B-Day LW!!!

manny happy returns and a lot more for the future, Don

Happy Birthday to Leatherworker and for giving me a place to display my junk. And BIG THANKS to all the people working hard to keep this place up and running!

Grattis på födelsedagen LW!! (yup, that's Swedish version of happy b-day) :birthday:

Big thanks to the crew who keeps this place running, you have created something to be proud of :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Tom

For Anne Newkold - Happy Birthday!!!

4.gif

post-6312-1215362146_thumb.gif

Happy Birthday Anne, may you have many, many, more and enjoy everyone more that the last one. Billy P

Happy Birthday! :lol:

Happy Birthday, Anne! Did you get a big bang out of it?

Kathy

thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone

Johanna,

Thanks so much for all you do. Today is your day, have a great one.

Dave Theobald

Many happy returns. :You_Rock_Emoticon: