UKRay

Show us your truck!

This was my everyday truck. 2001 Freightliner, 525 Cat engine, 13 speed transmission.

DSC00440.JPG

Downed sized to this. 450 Ford Super Duty.

DSC_0018.JPG

Everyday ranch vehicle, Kubota RTV 900

Copy_of_the_orange_buggy__1_.JPG

RussH

post-720-1236966047_thumb.jpg

post-720-1236966908_thumb.jpg

post-720-1236967001_thumb.jpg

Here is my "05" f-350 diesel, 4 w/d

"04" trails west 4 horse gooseneck

Both have been great !

Some of you have some cool trucks!

11_10_08_002.JPG

11_10_08_003.JPG

post-6575-1237093174_thumb.jpg

post-6575-1237093189_thumb.jpg

Hey, Rickybobby - neat truck and trailer - how d'you get the horse to stand on the roof like that? LOL

The sad thing is that this vehicle and trailer couldn't be used in the UK because of its size. You would be so restricted as to where you could go it wouldn't be worth owning it. It doesn't stop me wanting one though!

Thanks for all the great pictures guys.

Here is my "05" f-350 diesel, 4 w/d

"04" trails west 4 horse gooseneck

Both have been great !

Some of you have some cool trucks!

This was my everyday truck. 2001 Freightliner, 525 Cat engine, 13 speed transmission.

DSC00440.JPG

Downed sized to this. 450 Ford Super Duty.

DSC_0018.JPG

Everyday ranch vehicle, Kubota RTV 900

Copy_of_the_orange_buggy__1_.JPG

RussH

Russ,

That Platinum 5 horse would look pretty good parked at my barn!!!! :whatdoyouthink:

Bob :thumbsup:

PS You probaly know Jim Lovell....he's a good friend. I try to stop by Mack Whites once or twice a year, too.

Edited by hidepounder

Bob

My wife said you would have to fight her before it could be parked at your barn. Good Luck!! It is a 4 horse the last window is a side tack.

The name of Jim Lovell and Mack Whites are familar but I do not know them. We have not lived here very long.

RussH

Russ,

That Platinum 5 horse would look pretty good parked at my barn!!!! :whatdoyouthink:

Bob :thumbsup:

PS You probaly know Jim Lovell....he's a good friend. I try to stop by Mack Whites once or twice a year, too.

Edited by rharris

Here you go Ray! 2001 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab. Slightly modified with a Ground Force lowering kit on 20" rims. A few other mods here and there. It's an easy thing to customize since I work for a custom tuck magazine. Also a rendering of what I hope it looks like in the future.

Cheers,

Andy

I am a confirmed truckaholic... but living in the UK makes this difficult. Our extremely narrow road system means I don't get to see too many glorious American or Australian vehicles and most British pickups just don't make the grade somehow.

I'd love to see what you guys drive. It doesn't have to be a truck, just bring 'em on.

Not just the outside either - I have been enjoying the recent steering wheel cover posts as I get to see inside left hand drive vehicles (some for for the first time). I suppose it is a kind of weird voyeurism... Indulge me! LOL!

Don't forget to show those amazing US registration plates - do you really get to choose what goes on them?

Does anyone signwrite their truck to advertise their leather business? I'd definitely like to see that as well!

Ray

halos.jpg

Lowered2.jpg

Lowered3.jpg

ST_andy_render.jpg

post-8183-1237223768_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1237223782_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1237223794_thumb.jpg

post-8183-1237223806_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah... just a sample of what I get to look at most days. The truck is beautiful don't you think? :evillaugh:

after.jpg

post-8183-1237224061_thumb.jpg

The truck is beautiful don't you think?

Truck? Wha truck? ;0)

We went to the Agricultural show in Grande Prairie this past weekend. I thought about taking a picture for Ray of the parking lot. Hundreds of vehicles, 80% plus being trucks. I didn't for two reasons. One was I didn't remember where the camera was. The second was I didn't want to give Ray apoplexy. Just thinking of your health, Ray!

You are such a sweet lady, Denise!

We went to the Agricultural show in Grande Prairie this past weekend. I thought about taking a picture for Ray of the parking lot. Hundreds of vehicles, 80% plus being trucks. I didn't for two reasons. One was I didn't remember where the camera was. The second was I didn't want to give Ray apoplexy. Just thinking of your health, Ray!

well heres my rides first my 2002 Harley Davidson F150

DSC00447.JPG

DSC00448.JPG

next is a picture of my real baby my 97 cobra only driven on sunny days weekends only. and my wifes yellow 2002 GT convertible. after she took it away from me :spoton:

DSC00392.JPG

post-4221-1237335382_thumb.jpg

post-4221-1237335424_thumb.jpg

post-4221-1237335693_thumb.jpg

Edited by hiloboy

Hey Ray... here is my baby. Zilla is a 1969 International 1200D 1 ton. She only has 65,000 miles on her.

Kev

120708_1.jpg.jpeg

post-4391-1237862652_thumb.jpg