Tina

"Paying it Forward"

hey guys, what an ace idea, I'm in (if anyone wants something that I've cobbled together), if I am not too late to join the party.... I can and will send overseas. everyone sounds so excited.

If I am too late I'll be waiting for the next round!

Pip

You're not too late, Pip. I've added you and switched Shirley to do her little English heart good :jump:

tazzman

wildrose

Cecil

SCOUTER

Myriam

Froghunter

Kani

Rayban

Bob

Regis

Clay M

Banwell

Hoyden

jammon

ferret

ShirleyZ

Beaverslayer

wolfenstien

CitizenKate

ETW Grumpy

broncobuster

rdb

Oscar B

ClayB

leatheroo

superchute

Hilly

JLD

Pip

I want a Saddle, and a Couch, and a pair of boots, and a my truck reupholstered, a full buscadero, ...lol

Just for the record so far...

we are going by the list.

the name after our own is the receiver.

This starts Friday?

We have 30 days to ship.

Add a dollar sign if you are willing to ship overseas. (ADD a dollar sign for me)

Personally, I would just like something as simple as a keyfob, as long as it's in YOUR style, and SIGNED.

The treasure is the gifting, not the gift.

Haven't been around for a little bit here. It's ok by me to go by the list. I'll do my very best to have it done in the 30 days time frame. However, it might take me a little longer than that as my day job is quite demanding these days. What am I saying, these 'weeks' would be more appropriate!

"Let's take names 'til this Fri. Mar.28, and give a sending out date of Fri. Apr.25. That gives almost a month, does that sound okay?"

That was what I originally suggested, but I understand there are some of you who might need longer. Someone had suggested we all do the "sending out" around the same time so folks were getting things 'round the same time...but I know some of you have actually started making your "goodies" already. All that said, I really don't have a preference on when things go out. I think if some of us take longer, that's not a problem. If some send sooner, that's not a problem either.

Okay?

And yup, we're going by the list. That seems to be good from what I've heard. The person whose name is after yours is the one you send to. The last person on the list then sends to the first person.

Noticed on your list that Tina' name is missing from the start, there may be some confussion as to who the last person sends to.

Glad to hear Shirley will be getting a special something from home, she deserves it after the special seat she made for the Marines. Shows she has a BIG English heart.

Ken

I am sorry to have been a "Squeaky Wheel"...... I only asked to receive from BeaverSlayer because he makes alot of items that I am interested in learning from. Thats the only reason.... Not because I like him better than anyone else in here (Beave... pay no attention to my last comment... you know I like you best...)

I am more than happy to get from anyone and give to anyone.... tho.... Kate needs to prepare herself for a lump of unrecognizable cow flesh to show up in the post....

Wolvie, just you wait and see the lump of cow flesh I plan on sending you....LOL

Hey, have you got that vest done yet?????

Ken

Edited by Beaverslayer

no

they are pissing around with the date of the ride.... it is out of my hands.... they are talking about doing it in September.... nice weather there huh.... so I just put it off again....

You're not too late, Pip. I've added you and switched Shirley to do her little English heart good :jump:

Yup, for those who didn't know, I'm a slimey limey!

So I send to Beaver right? Hey, there's this great tutorial I saw. I might make him a vest!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley

One other question: Who should post sthe photo, the creator or the recipient? I assume they should bb posted to "special events, contests and classes"?

Tom

One other question: Who should post sthe photo, the creator or the recipient? I assume they should bb posted to "special events, contests and classes"?

Tom

I'm wondering, too.

Hmmm, seems somehow Tina never got on the list...I was cut/pasting early lists, and I see now she wasn't on 'em...so here it is all fixed:

Tina

tazzman

wildrose

Cecil

SCOUTER

Myriam

Froghunter

Kani

Rayban

Bob

Regis

Clay M

Banwell

Hoyden

jammon

ferret

ShirleyZ

Beaverslayer

wolfenstien

CitizenKate

ETW Grumpy

broncobuster

rdb

Oscar B

ClayB

leatheroo

superchute

Hilly

JLD

Pip

Wolvenstein, they're just teasin' ya, no problems here :thumbsup: Remember, if anyone else wants to jump in, you have 'til this Friday!

Who say's we are we are teasing Wolvie, I'm serious, I just ordered in a big enough clump of coal to make a vest outta....

Ken

How about sending all the pics, captions and pattern stuff to:

admin@leatherworker.net and I'll get it all together with a handy link we can share with the other members. Make sure you tell me you LW name if I won't know who you are.

Johanna

Got the purse last night, Tina. The wife wouldn't take it off her shoulder until it was time to eat! I will get some pics of the proud owner tonight and post them up. Thanks again for such a wonderful idea!

Got the purse last night, Tina. The wife wouldn't take it off her shoulder until it was time to eat! I will get some pics of the proud owner tonight and post them up. Thanks again for such a wonderful idea!

Your welcome and I'm soooo Happy wife is pleased:-)

Hey BOB !!!

I hope you can use a purse, cuzz that's my specialty too!! :cowgirl:

This is just so great how many are getting into this! But on the downside, I've been asked by ClayB if I would please take him off. So the revised list is below. If any others would like to be added or removed, please let me know a.s.a.p. We'd like folks to know their people for certain by tomorrow (Friday):

Tina

tazzman

wildrose

Cecil

SCOUTER

Myriam

Froghunter

Kani

Rayban

Bob

Regis

Clay M

Banwell

Hoyden

jammon

ferret

ShirleyZ

Beaverslayer

wolfenstien

CitizenKate

ETW Grumpy

broncobuster

rdb

Oscar B

leatheroo

superchute

Hilly

JLD

Pip

rose my dad would like to join in to with the fun so if you would put down superchute #2 ill help him to send his and shere address with who gets him

Russell M

Updated today:

Tina

tazzman

wildrose

Cecil

SCOUTER

Myriam

Froghunter

Kani

Rayban

Bob

Regis

Clay M

Banwell

Hoyden

jammon

ferret

ShirleyZ

Beaverslayer

wolfenstien

CitizenKate

ETW Grumpy

broncobuster

rdb

Oscar B

leatheroo

superchute

Hilly

JLD

Pip

JRedding (thanks for the pm!)

superchute #2

I think i'd kina like to play. Am I too late?

KK

I think that'd be fine...I'll add you on the list :)

That said, here's the final list for this round, folks:

Tina

tazzman

wildrose

Cecil

SCOUTER

Myriam

Froghunter

Kani

Rayban

Bob

Regis

Clay M

Banwell

Hoyden

jammon

ferret

ShirleyZ

Beaverslayer

wolfenstien

CitizenKate

ETW Grumpy

broncobuster

rdb

Oscar B

leatheroo

superchute

Hilly

JLD

Pip

JRedding (thanks for the pm!)

superchute #2

Kevin King

Please try to send your projects within a month. If you will need more time, please let your person know. I'm sure we can all understand how other things can jump in the way.

So, am i making something for Tina?

KK

So, am i making something for Tina?

KK

Tina is very lucky!!!