Spider

My Riding Mask

Not sure if I ever posted this on this site. I made this mask so when I ride it gives me the wind and chill protection. Not to mention it looks cool. :)

Spider_with_Riding_Mask.jpg

post-5519-1250698215_thumb.jpg

Excellent!

Very cool and creepy Spider. Do you have any art shows coming up in the LA area? I'd try and make it out if you did.

Damn, that's wicked! Looks like the Road Warior meets Hannibal Lecter. Good stuff! Just curious, how does it fasten?

Thats definitely going to be my weekend project - this coming weekend. The wife will be happy to see me wear a mask like that -

so I can finally give her back her wrestling mask. LOL we like masks alot in our house.

Way cool, makes me wanna get a half helmet or 3/4

Way cool idea...Opends up a whole bunch of creations in the brain :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very cool and creepy Spider. Do you have any art shows coming up in the LA area? I'd try and make it out if you did.

Actually i do a weekly show in Uptown Whittier on Wednesday nights from 5 to 9. Email me if you wanna stop by and I'll bring some of my bigger gallery pieces to show you as well. spiderflesh@att.net

Damn, that's wicked! Looks like the Road Warior meets Hannibal Lecter. Good stuff! Just curious, how does it fasten?

I decided to go with Velcro. The heavy duty stuff. I was gonna go with snaps or a string tie but figured Velcro is the best solution for adjustment.

Thank you to everyone for their comments. This was my first of this type of mask and I'm very happy with it. I get great reactions while riding and that makes me happy. Even here in L.A. :head_hurts_kr:

:deadsubject:

Very cool look.  I don't know homes!  Perhaps you should have made the mask awhile ago! LOL!! Now make a molded one like a day of the dead skull and they will beat a path to your doorstep! Nice one!

Very cool, Spider! Bet you get some looks wearing that thing!

That is what good leatherwork is all about, Spider!

:thumbsup:

It looks cool, and it's practical and functional. I enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for sharing!

Johanna

Wow, Spidey, I don't think anyone is gonna mess with you today. LOL Cool (and scary) mask!

Kate

Thank you everyone. Yeah i get some great looks and it was awesome when i rode up to one of the gallery show's in Hollywood wearing it. They then wanted me to pull the bike up on the sidewalk and pose for pics. LOL fun times.

Johanna you're right. Function and a bad ass look is key. One of the great things about wallets and bags and such.

:deadsubject:

Great looking mask bro!!!

Just love those wonderful creations right out of your insane mind.

Gunna keep this one in mind and try something like it one day. (hey, my leatherwork just got me nestled into a vikingthemed MC club with some great dudes...even though I need to fix a bikelicence and bike, lol).

Tom

Cool idea and a great mask.

There's nothing quite like the look on the face of the kid in the minivan next to you at a stop light when you pull up alongside with one of those on!!!

Wow Tom that's gonna be interesting to see how you pull that one off with no bike. lol I'm sure if you show them your leatherwork they'll let you hang.

Yeah this is a good ol' head turner. :jawdropper: