Sign in to follow this  
Roger

some of what i'm working on

for some reason i am really fighting with every seat i work on right now :angry:

it seems to go like this every now and then but, i think i learn the most when this happens and it is quite humbling.

i am happy with my tooling however. i think i am getting more consistant from project to project.

DSC03337.JPG

DSC03356.JPG

DSC03359.JPG

post-192-1199668545_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199668554_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199668564_thumb.jpg

got so bad i had to put evrything aside and pulled out some black split and made my son a vest. i have since ordere some split conchos and added a couple. hopefully things will start to smooth out here shortly. i have some work to do for some rather important people in the motorcycle biz.

DSC03352_1.JPG

post-192-1199668952_thumb.jpg

Roger, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about having problems. The seat so far looks GREAT, and I hope to see it finished soon. The vest looks real good too. Does "Little Beeza" do any tooling yet?

Ken

Love the seat, and the vest is cool too.... Dont think I have ever seen a Jolly Roger with a bow in its "hair".... LOL

thanks guys! ken... my issues are cropping up when fitting the cover to the seat right now. i am having to fight each one. everything else is going smoothly.

my boy plays now and then when i can get him to. he did set most of the rivets on his vest with dad holding the the tool and him doing his best to bruise my hands up LOL! he's 3 1/2.

DSC03068.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

post-192-1199674461_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199674471_thumb.jpg

He's cute.

thanks guys! ken... my issues are cropping up when fitting the cover to the seat right now. i am having to fight each one. everything else is going smoothly.

my boy plays now and then when i can get him to. he did set most of the rivets on his vest with dad holding the the tool and him doing his best to bruise my hands up LOL! he's 3 1/2.

He's cute.

Thanks! he is quite the ham

s41744ca105329_3.jpg

post-192-1199675094_thumb.jpg

thats some mighty clean work.

Bummer I can't see the pics when I click on the link. Maybe a glitch.

Hey Spider.... is a glitch, Johanna and Kate had to flush the site last night and as a result all pix uploaded yesterday were lost....

for some reason i am really fighting with every seat i work on right now :angry: it seems to go like this every now and then but, i think i learn the most when this happens and it is quite humbling.i am happy with my tooling however. i think i am getting more consistant from project to project.
forgot you can't edit after a certain amount of time so, i'm reposting the pics.
got so bad i had to put evrything aside and pulled out some black split and made my son a vest. i have since ordere some split conchos and added a couple. hopefully things will start to smooth out here shortly. i have some work to do for some rather important people in the motorcycle biz.
thanks guys! ken... my issues are cropping up when fitting the cover to the seat right now. i am having to fight each one. everything else is going smoothly.my boy plays now and then when i can get him to. he did set most of the rivets on his vest with dad holding the the tool and him doing his best to bruise my hands up LOL! he's 3 1/2.
Thanks! he is quite the ham

DSC03337.JPG

DSC03356.JPG

DSC03359.JPG

DSC03352_1.JPG

s41744ca105329_3.jpg

DSC03068.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

post-192-1199762558_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762573_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762582_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762624_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762684_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762737_thumb.jpg

post-192-1199762751_thumb.jpg

The more i look at it, the more i realize how clean your lines are and how much hidden detail (does that make sense) there is. Alot nice little touches. Very nice. Is this one your design or the customers ?

The more i look at it, the more i realize how clean your lines are and how much hidden detail (does that make sense) there is. Alot nice little touches. Very nice. Is this one your design or the customers ?

thanks freak!

i have been working more and more on the little details. the skull is one from the paint job on the bike

Wish I could cut sharp crisp lines like that, mine look like someone failing the sobriety test, practice practice practice, cutting lines, not for the test.

Wish I could cut sharp crisp lines like that, mine look like someone failing the sobriety test, practice practice practice, cutting lines, not for the test.

:D

Hey Beez, what exactly are you fighting with?

Your tooling or assembly?

GHackett

installing the cover. just having to fight a bit more than i'm used to. just seems to happen now and then.

Really clean lines, Roger. Great looking tooling.

Really clean lines, Roger. Great looking tooling.

thanks grumpy!

good to see you on how you feeling?

Guest David

Hey Roger,

Ok you got my curiosity up. "work for important people in the motorcycle biz"?? What are you up to buddy.... getting hooked up with a shop?

Best wishes for the new year guy.....great pics of the little guy.

Wish I could get my grandson to pick up the tools....he just wants to run my shop vac.....

Dave

Hey Roger,

Ok you got my curiosity up. "work for important people in the motorcycle biz"?? What are you up to buddy.... getting hooked up with a shop?

Best wishes for the new year guy.....great pics of the little guy.

Wish I could get my grandson to pick up the tools....he just wants to run my shop vac.....

Dave

i have a seat to do for a close friend of a well known builder... that's all i will say :eusa_naughty:

i can get my son to sit down and play with the tools now and then but, at 3 1/2 there is not much interest yet. i keep trying!

Edited by beezachoppa

bezza,thats some good looking work i like it alot!! and thats one good looking boy you got there... my boy after trying to get him to learn what i do for a living. to some day take over for me .i started about the same age as your boy. he just came to me and wants to learn what i do.. he's now 22 ..keep trying

That tooling gives justice to that really nice skull art!

Nice clean lines on those flames and some very cool details on that skull. Bullethole cracks looks so crisp!

Love it!

Beeza, can I PM you with some suggestions?GH

sure! i'll alays take suggestions.