Here is a personal organizer which was made for a horse show roping award. All comments and critiques welcomed as always!

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

post-7682-021479900 1292924110_thumb.jpg

Here is a personal organizer which was made for a horse show roping award. All comments and critiques welcomed as always!

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

Bobby,

Beautiful job, as always! Your work is incredible, it is the best. Thanks for posting.

Rick

Bob,

once again you have put up a targert in excellence for us to shoot at. Every time I see you work, I find things you do that I son't, and that just serves to keep me trying to do better. To coin a phrase from "Rooster", being around your work, well, it pleases me!"

Thanks for posting.

Bob

Good Morning Bob,,,

Great work,,, but of course,,, that's all that we'd expect from you!! hehehe Have a Great Christmas. Ed

Bob,

:16: Great looking work. It's obvious that these are happy customers since they keep coming back for more each year.

Regards,

Ben

Great job Bob. Looks like that flower center has a slight dome to it, which looks good. Does it? Most seed pod centers like that are pretty flat.

Bob

NICE :17::16::jawdropper::You_Rock_Emoticon: Thank you for sharing with us the great work you do. Have a Merry Christmas Bob.

Mark

Great job Bob. Looks like that flower center has a slight dome to it, which looks good. Does it? Most seed pod centers like that are pretty flat.

Thanks Troy. The flower center does have a slight dome to it. It's one of my favorites.

Hey Bob, did you put the dome in it or did it come like that? Who made it?

Thanks,

Troy

Bob,

My daughter was looking though leatherworker to get some ideas for what she wanted for a tooling design to be used on a saddle that I have started for my Grand Daughter. Once she saw this organizer, she stopped and said that is what I want for Rachel's saddle. So, I hope that it is ok with you if I use this flower design as the base design for the tooling I will be putting to leather on her saddle. I just hope that I can do it justice!

Here's wishing you and all on this sight, a Happy New Year,

Bob

Of course Bob I don't mind Bob and Happy New Year!

Bobby

Stunning work as always Bob, I don't know how I missed this.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas

A Happy New Year to you and your family.

Best to you,

Dave

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

Dang - that's some darn fine work! I would love to watch you work some time. Any chance you could shoot a video of yourself tooling a flower? Not a whole project - just a coaster or something small that wouldn't take too much of your time. I bet you could stick it out on Ebay for us to bid on to cover your costs... Very inspirational stuff!!

Hidepounder , every time I see you're work , I'm stunished.

Get more and more critique on my own work and know have to learn so much more.

You're one off all the great people here who inspire me , to practice more and more .

So no critique on your work , just love it.

Best wishes for the new year.

Excellent work! I have a lot to learn!

I have a project on the horizon that is similar. My wife has a Nook (like the Kindle-it's an electronic book).

I want to become good enough to carve and emboss a pretty cover for it. The design for it is easy..it's the carving and embossing that I'm worried about.

It seems though, that with every project that folks put up here, I learn more!

Happy Holidays!

Bobby

Awesome job Bobby.....as usual!!!! Hope you have a great New Year!

Bill

It's kinda strange that Hidepounder graciously asks for comments and critiques, yet only gets praise. Well, I finally found something to offer on the critique side of things!!!!! Bob, one of the stitches looks a little fat. Yep, a single stitch looks a little different from all the others....you're gonna have to pick up the slack. Either that, or it's just a perspective issue in the photo.......<shrug>

Fantastic job as always, and your work really gives great examples of how good leather can look.

It's kinda strange that Hidepounder graciously asks for comments and critiques, yet only gets praise. Well, I finally found something to offer on the critique side of things!!!!! Bob, one of the stitches looks a little fat. Yep, a single stitch looks a little different from all the others....you're gonna have to pick up the slack. Either that, or it's just a perspective issue in the photo.......<shrug>

Fantastic job as always, and your work really gives great examples of how good leather can look.

The problem with trying to find a fault with Bobby's work? I am personally so amazed at his constant attention to detail, perfection of line in the designs,

and his obvious abilities otherwise.

I do truly enjoy observing and studying this gentleman's work.

ferg

Thanks everybody for all the nice comments! They are truly appreciated. And Mike, I'll focus on cleaning up that stitching, LOL!

Bobby

Hey Bob, Do you realize the AWESOME amount that those of us that suck really do learn just from looking at your stuff and reading your posts, truly inspiring and I just wish you would start traveling and teaching.

Peace and Love

Bryan

Hey Bob, Do you realize the AWESOME amount that those of us that suck really do learn just from looking at your stuff and reading your posts, truly inspiring and I just wish you would start traveling and teaching.

Peace and Love

Bryan

Thanks, Brian, that's really kind of you! I am starting to do some of that. On January 25-26, I'll be doing a class with Don Butler, Steve Mecum, Doug Krause and Gaylerd Thissle in Elko, NV during the Cowboy Poetry event there. I am also doing a class on basic floral design and another on finishing edges in Wickenburg, AZ during the LC&SJ show in February. There has been some discussion of doing some classes at Sheridan in June this year and at the IFOLG show in Albuquerque as well. So thanks for giving me a chance to tell everybody, LOL!

Happy New Year!

Bobby

Edited by hidepounder