This is my first time "showing off" anything, but I thought a few of you might get a kick out of these beer holsters I made this week. I know there are a ton of people making them, and I thought I might be able to put my own spin on it. The way I have them sized they hold cans (short and tallboy), bottles, water bottles, and also my large bottle of contacts solution I carry around. Ha. Constructive criticism is welcome and thank you guys for your time. :)

post-28591-0-54591300-1352670789_thumb.j

post-28591-0-69283400-1352670803_thumb.j

post-28591-0-26728200-1352670814_thumb.j

post-28591-0-66145500-1352670825_thumb.j

post-28591-0-76104400-1352670845_thumb.j

post-28591-0-60296000-1352670862_thumb.j

Edited by MonsterMan

Nicely done, I have a couple of favorites but they all look good.

Those look great I've been meaning to crank a few of those out for when we are camping and just yesterday my brother in law was busting my ***** I have to get on these..Is the belt loop a separate piece or is the backside part main body?

Thank you guys! The belt loop is a separate strip that's held by one rivet. I'm not crazy about using one rivet on anything, but it gives the piece a bit of a swivel, which was a happy accident. I might try making one with a Chicago screw instead to increase the swivel-ability. Basically, it would allow you to sit down, while the weight of your drink keeps the holster level. :)

I might try making one with a Chicago screw instead to increase the swivel-ability. Basically, it would allow you to sit down, while the weight of your drink keeps the holster level. :)

That is a great idea, like these very much.

jj