We were open for business on March 1st, 2009, survived the recession, and everything else that goes with starting a business, but 5 years later......we are still here. Thank you everyone at LW for your support! Steve

Congratulations...As soon as I save some pennies I'll have to give you a call...might be a while though...LOL that a lot of pennies.

Congratulations Steve! I'll be in the market as well sooner or later.

Thanks, Paul, Troy, and Jack!

Congratulations Steve! That is a great accomplishment for any business! Hope to be a customer of yours someday.

Bob

Thanks, Bob. Steve

This is due to the great product you sell .... The cobra 4 is a tremendous machine. And the extremly helpful customer service. I love my machine!

Nice to see that sewing machine sales are doing well and your service support is superior and well known.

I want a Cobra 4-P so bad I can taste it. I have been thinking of ways to get one and not lose my wife of 45 years. I have been on every site and looked up every machine, Juki, Adler, old Singers and every vendor on this site. Your tutorials on YouTube are superb. I will get a 4-P, soon, I hope.

The older I get, the more little things matter. I have survived lymphoma twice and now take the time to notice how we treat each other. I am so impressed with your caring and helping. I can tell how much the customer and even the user of other machines mean to you. You come up with such sound advise and direction for everyone with issues on this site, whether they use you machines or not . You even encourage us to take care of each other. I do not comment much, but I read the "forum" every day, and everything about Leather Machine Co. is impressive. Congratulations on 5 years of service and being caring and honest!

Thanks again. You are all the kind of people that make our industry one of a kind. Integrity is what drives us all and I am glad that I am associated with leather crafters all around the world. Thanks, Steve, Dave and the staff at LMC.

Edited by Cobra Steve

mannnnnnny returns :cowboy:

Congrats Steve. Everybody has said it all. Except........I don't envy you sometimes having to put up with us. Please keep up the good work.

Thanks again, Steve

Same for me your dream machine is what we want , the dedication you show makes the company what it is , we thank you Gary an owner someday .

Congrats Steve! You guys rock and so do your products! Love my Cobra Class 4. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Congrats Steve!!!! Cheryl, proud Cobra 4 owner

Just got off the phone with Steve...what a nice guy...answered all my questions...I think the cobra 4-P is going to be the one for me, as soon as the wife gives me the ok...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I have to tell everyone what a special human Cobra Steve is. When Steve learned of some special circumstances he took it upon himself to contact me and make it possible to order a Cobra 4. He is without a doubt an honorable and caring man. I can and will recommend him and Leather Machine Co. to anyone needing an honest, caring vendor, or any help with technical questions about his or other machines. He truly cares, not only about his customers he cares deeply for anyone needing advice and help with any sewing question. If he can help he will, without hesitation! Steve is very rare gem.

We were open for business on March 1st, 2009, survived the recession, and everything else that goes with starting a business, but 5 years later......we are still here. Thank you everyone at LW for your support! Steve

Steve the 1st one sold online is still running like new.

Congratulations Steve! As you know, I bought my first one from you before you ventured out on your own, and my second just a few months ago. The machines are great, but the true value for me--and many others too, based on the comments--is the man behind the company. I know I can call anytime, with any question, and the solution to any problem. Hell, you can't buy that anywhere.

Thanks Steve! You rock it man!

Congrats man! I love my machine, and I couldn't imagine working without it! I'll see you in Sheridan and chat about another one!

Hi Steve,

I hope you are in business for 100 yeas!

I just took delivery of some equipment from you...the Cobra class 14 splitter is a dream....you know I was actually consider a band knife splitter but Im sooooo glad I went with your spliiter!!!

The machine is absolute quailty and that D-2 blade was done by some caring hands...I have done Tool and Die work all my life I know what it takes to grind a lengthy piece of D-2 like that!

You definelty are a man who cares about what he sells!

Hat's off you!

Wind power