ducjes

4 Slot Bifold Template & Directions

Just saw this and wanted to say thanks for sharing. My great nephew told me the other day he wants to make a wallet. This one looks perfect.

Thanks. Nice job.

I often am dissatisfied with the bulk in my own wallets as I add more and more pockets. There is a lot to be said for simple and sleek.

I just found this pattern and it looks like the thing I need to help recreate my favorite wallet/money clip. Thanks for posting the patterns.

Nice Pattern thank you!

Great pattern. Very helpful. I bought and competed a kit from Tandy for > 20$ n the hope of understanding how to do the pockets but your at term was far more helpful!

Hello...........I just printed out you Template and Directions.......thank you very much!

Thanks for posting. The T slot opened a door to my thinking of our wallet designs. From one Minnesotan to another...nice, eh?

Thank you for this wonderful pattern, we are revamping our scout camp leather working program to be something more than braiding a simple lanyard or neckerchief slide. It's items like this that enable us to provide the scouts a really worth while project and it actually helps to bring a new generation into the enclave. Superb!

Just downloaded pattern to make for a friend.

Many thanks.

I just got a couple of bullfrog skins in... I may have to give it a try this weekend. Thanks for the pattern.

Thank you for the pattern! Can't wait to try it!

Lori

Thanks for the pattern. My daughter is going to give it a try for her first project.

Here is my version of this pattern. My daughter is going to make one so I thought I'd try out the pattern first rushed the project wanting to get it all done today, I kind of . I extended the height on the outside piece about 3/4 of an inch. Next time I will also extend the inner long piece so the cash will not s Lots of mistakes but I think I'll trade in my old one and start carrying this one. post-32192-0-99854900-1444530686_thumb.jpost-32192-0-24731900-1444530695_thumb.jpost-32192-0-33066600-1444530706_thumb.j

Thanks again for the pattern.

Thank you for sharing sir...much appreciated...i made a wallet for my brother off a Tandy kit and it was my first one...he's had it for years...imma make this one and give him an upgrade

Thanks for the pattern, cant wait to make one

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, just what I was looking for. +15 "Your Choice"Karma Points. Reward Options: (1) Parking Spot Luck, (2) A Minor Miracle, (3) Good Fashion Sense, or (4) Surprise Me! ("Surprise Me" option is not recommended for Households that lack an Emergency Preparedness Plan and a Household Emergency Disaster Survival Kit).

Edited by cseeger

Thankyou for sharing. Just what I need for Christmas Presents

Thank you very much, it is very generous of you. Some folks have been charging for their paper templates.I'm a beginner, this will be my first wallet.I have some 2oz American Bisons leather that I am going to use. I hope it won't be to thick. Can someone give me some feed back on what to use for the interior pieces. I don't have a splitter and I don't want to buy a big piece of leather. I am not sure what to do.

Jim

Thank you alot!