andrewsejlv

Mock credit cards for product photos

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone had information on where I could purchase a few mock credit/debit cards for use in product photos. I'd like to show my wallets with cards in them, but don't want to use my own cards, due to the risk of me forgetting to cover up sensitive data on the cards in the pictures.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

I get them in the mail all the time in CC offers

find some images, maybe free ones, on line and print out to size on card stock

I get credit cards in the mail often - they are solicitations to open credit card/loan accounts. They have no real information on them and are perfect for this. I also reuse the cards that are no longer valid/expired. For example the bank just finally changed my debit cards to chip cards, so the old ones will be added to my collection for taking pictures of wallets and such. You can also use your grocery store card, library card, auto parts card, movie rental card, basically any discount card, they will all work.

Karina

You're overthinking it.  Take a card, trace it on heavy paper, and cut it out.  Make 8 or 10 ... simple.

Or, even more simple -- photograph the wallet with cards, and then use software to blur the cc info.

Edited by JLSleather

These may not be what your looking for as they may be too bright in your photos but you can get white blanks off eBay. I searched for ID card blanks on eBay.co.uk and they are around £7 for 100.

Edited by stormcrow

Thanks for all the suggestions. I opened a few pieces of the spam mail I usually throw away yesterday, and got 2 cards already. I should have what I need by next week... :)