Jordanball33

Space saver table, where do I buy?

I am about to buy a seiko cylinder bed machine and want one of those space saver pedestal tables but I cannot for he life of me find much online. This is all I can find. It's bigger than I want but may have to be what I end up with. I need the machine to hang off the end for bag making. 

There are three images below. 

Edited by Jordanball33

Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines sells pedestal style tables for some of their cylinder arm machines. I have one and so does Ferg. In fact, I was there when Ferg bought his Seiko cylinder arm walking foot machine and I tested it for him on a pedestal table. There was a speed reducer under the long slot and the servo motor towards the back. The bottom has locking metal wheels, making it easy to move the machine around. The pedestal table is shown in the main photo on this page.

Yes,they called BUT it's very heavy to ship(costs $145.00 by UPS) & cost a lot too.We used to gave the lower priced ones like in the pic & probably should get some on the next order.

I'd like to know where the table in the original post is from. 

On eBay. I bought it. Like $205 shipped. I'll let you know if it's worth a crap come about Wednesday when it arrives. 

On eBay. I bought it. Like $205 shipped. I'll let you know if it's worth a crap come about Wednesday when it arrives.

made me actually laugh out loud there..I imagined the possible review on ebay..
"definitely worth a crap"
:))

Edited by mikesc

The Cowboy table is heavy!!

The top had pre drilled holes that didn't fit my machine, and the top/edge banding wasn't great but it will function properly. So its worth a crap for the money. Im ok with it.