Just a few new designs I recently finished.

cz_p_01_omega.JPG

1911_holster_ingle_gun_leather.JPG

EMP_3_Holster.JPG

CZ_75D_PCR.JPG

Those are great.  Thanks for sharing

very nice work please share more info weight of leather, type, vacuum hand formed, and if you don't mind what you get ball park.

Thanks

All of its top shelf craftsmanship, Ingle...as usual from your bench, sir! I'm particularly fond of that medium brown pancake with the white stitching.  Still trying to lay my own hands on one of those John Bianchi push bevelers you recommended here'while back...keepin' my eye's peeled. Thanks for sharing!

They all look really nice Devil Dog! I especially like the lefty full size 1911 holster. Simply fantastic! 

Great work! 

Very nice room rigs

6 hours ago, Jarhead44706 said:

Those are great.  Thanks for sharing

Thank you brother! Semper Fi!

5 hours ago, OLDNSLOW said:

very nice work please share more info weight of leather, type, vacuum hand formed, and if you don't mind what you get ball park.

Thanks

Thank you! Some are Wickett & Craig, some are Hermann Oak "A" grade, all 7/8 ounce. Hand formed (wet molded). My prices vary based on options, but start at $95.

5 hours ago, Double Daddy said:

All of its top shelf craftsmanship, Ingle...as usual from your bench, sir! I'm particularly fond of that medium brown pancake with the white stitching.  Still trying to lay my own hands on one of those John Bianchi push bevelers you recommended here'while back...keepin' my eye's peeled. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I heard Frontier quit making them and I haven't seen any for sale anywhere else. If I was a smart man, I'd find a tool maker and brand them myself. 

5 hours ago, Josh Ashman said:

They all look really nice Devil Dog! I especially like the lefty full size 1911 holster. Simply fantastic! 

Great work! 

Thanks brother! So far, that's my new flagship 1911 holster. I'm incorporating that partial sight channel into everything now. Think I finally found my own style as all of these are newly designed and resemble each other. Took long enough, but I'm getting there.

4 hours ago, Bolt Vanderhuge said:

Very nice work. 

Thank you!

19 minutes ago, Fire88 said:

Very nice room rigs

Thank you, I'm not sure what a room rig is though.

Just now, Old Coach Saddlery said:

Stunning!!!

Thank you very much!

I like the little details.  And I REALLY like the cut of that sweat shield to cover the rear sight.  Nice touch!  Occasionally I have one that seems a bit too much.  This has me contemplating tweaking them.  Mine are pretty generic normally.  Love the contrasting colors with leather and thread.  I do that a lot too.  

That is some really masterful work. I especially like all the detail incorporated into the bottom of the slides. Looks like the firearms just grew right out of the holsters.

Bravo

Those are really nice, very clean and great attention to detail.  You may have mentioned in other threads, but I was wondering what finish products you use?  They have a nice satin sheen, so I was thinking resolene?

Damn it man.

That's all I got.

Fantastic work and I even envy the quality photos themselves. What kind of phone do you have?..... joke....

x2 on the full size 1911 but them I am a sucker for (almost) anything 1911.