hiloboy

how's the weather where you're at?

30" of snow this past weekend and another 8" on the way tonight. Yes, I know it's April.

Ryan

30" of snow this past weekend and another 8" on the way tonight. Yes, I know it's April.

Ryan

quite a bit of rain with some thunder/lightening and alot of wind down my way ryan...bout 1hr south of the cities...and headin up to your neck of the woods...

What's the saying? May snowsies bring June posies?

Pictures_from_2007_447.jpg

Pictures_from_2007_448.jpg

post-1462-1209662843_thumb.jpg

post-1462-1209662910_thumb.jpg

That is what we looked like a week ago. Got about 1 1/2 to 2 feet of the stuff. Most is gone now. Some still in the ditches but we had about an inch of rain yesterday so it is officially spring!! Tomorrow it should get up to about 70 F (20 C) and then watch things grow! And it will finally FEEL like spring!! The misquitoes are out already though... :(

It has never snowed where i live, summer is just finishing and autumn is very pleasant...about 18C everyday...a cold winters day is usually about 10C. Looking forward to it after such a hot summer.

Right now on the left coast here, it's a light breeze, 74 degrees, sunny. Tonight will be low 50s.

Tomorrow will be the same. :blahblahblah::blahblahblah::blahblahblah:

Good weather is over here for the next 5 + months. Low 75 tonight and rising......warm Gulf water means the big "H" ....hurrican season :thumbsdown::surrender: uugggg

Edited by Regis

We had a couple inches of snow last night, but a couple feet would have been welcome. We are officially having the driest spring on record.

Our snow is almost gone! Yeah!!!!

It's now in the 70's, a light breeze blowing, and an occasional afternoon shower to keep the forest fires away. The little baby yaks are in Heaven, as am I. Ain't life great?

It's a little warmer here in ND, 80's. Everything is nice and green but we can always use more rain. If you start to missing the snow too bad, go back to WY. On our way home from Cody last week, we went over Bear Tooth. The snow banks along the side of the roads were 15 feet high or more in places. They still had the snow blowers and plows out. Someone said the road had been closed for a few days the week before we were there. Sure is pretty drive but you can't see it if you have to close your eyes like my wife had to a few times.

backyard_deer_380__Small_.jpgbackyard_deer_383__Small_.jpg

post-12-1214408951_thumb.jpg

post-12-1214408989_thumb.jpg

Wow! Here in Vegas you kind of forget how the rest of the country is. 103 today, last week we had 109, and the air in my truck died that day. The next day my battery quit at 110. Thank God for the pool, (and the marguaritas)

ShirleyZ

In the Mid-South, cloudy ,some sun......Temp in the sunshine is 101........temp in the shade is 92.....

in my shop with air cond and fan i got it how i like it 68................

Hello all, well here in the Philippines we just weathered a typhoon. Where I am living we only sustained minimal damage compaired to other parts of the country, I'm on the island of Cebu. We are in the hot season now with daily rain and temps in the mid to high 90's, so this makes for nasty weather IMHO. Hope you all have a great day!!

Hello all, well here in the Philippines we just weathered a typhoon. Where I am living we only sustained minimal damage compaired to other parts of the country, I'm on the island of Cebu. We are in the hot season now with daily rain and temps in the mid to high 90's, so this makes for nasty weather IMHO. Hope you all have a great day!!

I didn't know we had a member in the Philippines! My sister is in Bagio (spelling?). She and her husband have an orphanage in Dingras. Don't ask me where those places are, I have no idea! I only know what balut is. I guess the typhoon didn't bother them, they didn't even mention it. Glad you're okay!

Kathy

weather here is hot hot hot. was out on the river yesterday when the temp hit 99, planning on goin out agian today, and takin the jetski. supposed to be 103 today. they have issued a heat advisory for yesterday today and tomorrow.

Gosh it HOT, it's 40 degrees Celsius, or 104 Fahrenheit.... Thats just too dang HOT, with no rain is sight for awhile...

It's a breezy 73 degrees in Ohio today- would be great grass cutting weather, but a thunderstorm earlier in the day has made the grass too wet to mow. I got an early birthday present and I'm itching to get to use it- a brand new Toro with a 6.75 B &G engine, rear wheel drive and an electric starter (my bad hand hates pulling the cord!)

C'mon sun, dry out the yard...I wanna put my earphones and bandanna on and spend a couple of hours NOT listening to the kids. For cutting grass, nothing beats The Allman Bros., Stevie Ray Vaughn & Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Johanna

It's a breezy 73 degrees in Ohio today- would be great grass cutting weather, but a thunderstorm earlier in the day has made the grass too wet to mow. I got an early birthday present and I'm itching to get to use it- a brand new Toro with a 6.75 B &G engine, rear wheel drive and an electric starter (my bad hand hates pulling the cord!)

C'mon sun, dry out the yard...I wanna put my earphones and bandanna on and spend a couple of hours NOT listening to the kids. For cutting grass, nothing beats The Allman Bros., Stevie Ray Vaughn & Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Johanna

Happy birthday Johanna, once your done with the grass. You can come over and continue practising your new machine on our grass, there's a whole acre of it the horse don't get to eat, just for mowing. I'm sure we can even find a baby sitter in the mean time. :)

:birthday:

Johanna

I'm planning on getting a new lawn mower, too. A yearling miniature horse with a 1/4 horse engine, pearly white cutting blades that never wear out, and a brilliant composting feature. It's fully automatic. Let it into the yard, and it does the job itself! This one is coming from none other than Horsehairbraider.

Johanna

YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC AND CHOICE OF LAWN EQUIPTMENT GETS MY VOTE... :red_bandana:

Just stept out to look at thermometer buried past 120f. Thank god for a/c !! no wind or moisture in sight. if it gets below 100 before dark its ourside to fix lawnmower. The goats are too spoiled to eat Bermuda!

The Left Coast checking in again.....

It's in the mid 80's today, light breeze, no clouds, very sunny, will cool off to low 60's tonight.

Tomorrow will be the same for the 4th of July BBQ.

The next day will be the same. So will the next day. :blahblahblah:

Northern California is on fire and burning up. That sucks.

Something like 60 houses have burned so far, over 1000 lightning strikes and almost as many fires. :(:(

It hit at least 30 C today - pushing 90 F - and has done so for 3-4 days now. While I know that is a cool day for many of you, for up here that is just HOT! We're not acclimatized to that temperature since it only gets that hot a few days a summer. The good part is that it always cools down at night - at least if you live where there isn't a lot of cement. While public buildings are usually air conditioned, I would say most older homes and not a real high percentage of the new ones have AC. It just isn't needed for more than a few days a year. Plus, a house that is well insulated to keep out the cold also keeps out a lot of the heat. Ours is older and not well insulated. However, I still prefer to live where it gets colder rather than hotter. You can always add more layers but there is a limit to how much you can take off!

Pushing 90 sounds pretty good to me. It's up 2 degrees now to -24F. Earlier they said the windchill was -54. I got to go out and shovel a snow bank right away this morning so the kids could get out of the yard and drive to school. I was pretty impressed when all the vehicles started, but when Jake tried to back up, his brakes were froze up tight. Yesterday when I tried to start the tractor, it went RrrRrRr click, click, click........... Guess I'll have to get those new batteries for it today.

Snow's really pretty..... on a postcard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm.