Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

2-mag carrier, S/W Shield

Fully lined, worked great.  Customer got a bit "distorted" when I told him I wouldn't make him one for FOUR mags ?@!

IMG_20200614_183443_743.jpgIMG_20200614_183443_745.jpg

Very nicely done. 

Very nice!!

32 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

Fully lined, worked great.  Customer got a bit "distorted" when I told him I wouldn't make him one for FOUR mags ?@!

IMG_20200614_183443_743.jpgIMG_20200614_183443_745.jpg

shiny

4 hours ago, Samalan said:

shiny

:lol:

Very nice! Customer must shoot IDPA or some similar sport.  I carried 4 when on the range. Some stages call for multiple reloads/mag change. 

15 minutes ago, Hags said:

Very nice! Customer must shoot IDPA or some similar sport.  I carried 4 when on the range. Some stages call for multiple reloads/mag change. 

Thanks ;)

Yeah, I think he did say something about competitions.  I suggested since I already made this one, he might just want to go with another one just like it.  4-mag made in this style would be PURDY WIDE.

Might have to post the pattern fer a few bucks ...

Looks nice!  4 might work with a belt loop added in the back in the middle.  I added one to my double mag between the mags and it rides much nicer.  Doesn’t bow out between the mags at all. 

B06D5706-6627-4A0B-8030-AB5BE0F916CB.jpeg

7 hours ago, lansacoder said:

Looks nice!  4 might work with a belt loop added in the back in the middle.  I added one to my double mag between the mags and it rides much nicer.  Doesn’t bow out between the mags at all. 

B06D5706-6627-4A0B-8030-AB5BE0F916CB.jpeg

Yeah, I suggested 2 belt loops behind the mags INSTEAD OF the slots outside the mags, since 4 mags for that gun would wrap about 1/3 the way around me ;)  He didn't like that idea.. aint sure why.

Very sharp, as always.  Question...what are the holes for on the back side on the pouches themselves, drain holes?

2 hours ago, PastorBob said:

drain holes?

1) drain holes

2) blow holes (guy kin git that burned powder out the bottom with some air.. before it becomes ROUGE in the leather)

3) breather hole ... eliminating drag due to suction

On 12/16/2021 at 10:08 PM, JLSleather said:

Thanks ;)

Yeah, I think he did say something about competitions.  I suggested since I already made this one, he might just want to go with another one just like it.  4-mag made in this style would be PURDY WIDE.

Might have to post the pattern fer a few bucks ...

If you post the pattern, I'd buy it either here or on your etsy store. Especially if it's up before your Christmas coupon expires. :)