Wassookeag Moccasins

How To Make Moccasins

Ok, here is my first try at a "how to" thread. I know it is no where near the detail that some of you have done on your "how to" threads, but its a start. Please provide any feedback, comments, questions, suggestion ... whatever.

I have step by step photos and some detail on how I make my Buffalo Hide Triple Sole Canoe Moc.

Here are a couple photos of the finished product to wet your appetite:

post-21112-061633700 1310351383_thumb.jp post-21112-017569800 1310351397_thumb.jp

Here is the link to the Flickr photo album

Shoe Lasts

Very cool post would love to come check it out in person...I have a new respect for something you walk in!

Well done, very professional!

Kevin.

these are beautirul. the tutorial was informative. i had no idea as to just what went into the making of them.

inspires me to make a pair of my own. i wasn't sure what the shape of the vamp was in order to get started.

I am always interested in "How Things are Made". You done a great job, the mocs are beautiful.

ferg

Ok, here is my first try at a "how to" thread. I know it is no where near the detail that some of you have done on your "how to" threads, but its a start. Please provide any feedback, comments, questions, suggestion ... whatever.

I have step by step photos and some detail on how I make my Buffalo Hide Triple Sole Canoe Moc.

Here are a couple photos of the finished product to wet your appetite:

post-21112-061633700 1310351383_thumb.jp post-21112-017569800 1310351397_thumb.jp

Here is the link to the Flickr photo album

http://www.flickr.co...57627164941544/

Very nice !! Looks like allot of steps to make them that well. Thanks for posting this !!

Very nice post!

CD in Oklahoma

Thanks for the post! I will have a pair of your triple soled canoe mocs someday soon.....as soon as summer sandel season is over :-)

Very cool video! Loved seeing the process you've developed :D