daman1974

Ferdco pro 84

My bobbin case for my ferdco pro 84 broke.  The little arm goodie came off and I can’t get it all back together. Long story short. Does anyone know where I can buy a new bobbin case for this?   Or what other model works on this machine. 

On 10/23/2022 at 5:42 PM, daman1974 said:

My bobbin case for my ferdco pro 84 broke.

Moved your post to Leather Sewing Machines.  I think you will get more response here.

On 10/23/2022 at 7:42 PM, daman1974 said:

My bobbin case for my ferdco pro 84 broke.  The little arm goodie came off and I can’t get it all back together. Long story short. Does anyone know where I can buy a new bobbin case for this?   Or what other model works on this machine. 

Ferdco's are usually good machines BUT they would buy them from a manufacture & take off the model# & makeup their own which is ok until now they closed up,their website is down & there's no way to know what you have unless you can post a pic.Or unless someone else chimes in that just happens to have the same model.

On 10/23/2022 at 11:42 PM, daman1974 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy a new bobbin case for this?

Check with Hoffman Brothers in Chicago I think they bought a lot of Ferdco stuff. 

kgg

Pic please.

glenn

I thought I heard at one time that the bobbin case for these was the same as I think it’s a weaver 303?

Here is a pic of the bobbin case

3BC150F3-56FD-4FC7-AAA6-EA53AF0FAF3C.jpeg

I tried looking online for anything on a Ferdco pro 84 and could not find anything. Would you be so kind to post a picture of yours machine here?

Thanks for that picture. Many different brands often have copies from the same casting and a bit of a google search showed some similar types that more than likely share the same M style I think boobin and case . This Mitisubshi looks right https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/264933835667

And this Highlead as well  - https://www.highlead.co.uk/highlead-GC0318.html

If you measure the outer diameter and ask any machine parts suppliers to confirm I think you will find what you need alright. 

On 10/26/2022 at 11:12 PM, daman1974 said:

Here is a pic of the bobbin case

98686EAC-2536-43CC-87CF-320DDADE5B01.jpeg

Ok,I see what it is now & we have the bobbin cases in stock.Give me a call if you still need one.