Hags

Chest rig for an 8 3/8" Raging Bull 454 Casull

Soon to be on its way to Alaska for grizzley I've been told. Used a lot of cow here.

Hermann Oak 8/9 body

Hermann Oak 5/6 straps and connectors

Fiebings pro dye dark and light brown

277 bonded nylon top and bottom

Cobra class three machine

Gotta like a big gun...

20230214_172221.jpg

one dead cow.  Nice and southpaw too.

I don't know why doing lefty's gives me such a hard time...

That sure is a nice-looking holster and a fine piece of work you did'

, I hope the guy gets you pictures of the bear with him wearing the rig.

Outstanding work!

Thanks guys. I asked him to send me pics. We'll see. He said he's going in June? I have thought of putting a "rail" on top of these long revolvers between the top attachment points so we can adjust the ride between more upright and horizontal. I don't know. Maybe a fitting holster that is just big and open on the end so I can put his gun in it aniseed where they like it? I've also thought of adding a strap and snap over the hammer from the upper attachment point around the back to the front so it is available if desired? 

Edited by Hags
Added txt

9 hours ago, Hags said:

Thanks guys. I asked him to send me pics. We'll see. He said he's going in June? I have thought of putting a "rail" on top of these long revolvers between the top attachment points so we can adjust the ride between more upright and horizontal. I don't know. Maybe a fitting holster that is just big and open on the end so I can put his gun in it aniseed where they like it? I've also thought of adding a strap and snap over the hammer from the upper attachment point around the back to the front so it is available if desired? 

Nice job Hags I made a rig for a Ruger 44 mag and for a grizzly bear hunt the guy took a great pic of him and his sons with the bear but without the holster on o well as far as the holster goes, I put quick disconnects on the front. the way the guy wears it is not the way I intended it to be worn but he says he loves it but as far as adjustments go after this holster I have no idea LOL it was not intended to wear in his arm pit  LOLIMG_4533.jpg

Another great looking Chest Rig, Hags.