shoe

Me again, how about this one?

$575 a couple hours away. It's a new one on me but that's no surprise. I do appreciate y'all. https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1036815527551268/

Screenshot_20240107_205613_Messenger.jpg

I have paid that and more-$$, for older machines , BUT ( My opinion ).. I would never pay 575-$ for a machine in that Poor condition, of that age . I can imagine how the drive looks ? , and It my lay down a Stitch, but  that head and table look like it has ' already seen it's better days ' about 20 years ago .

Edited by nylonRigging

Seems several parts are missing and machine has no reverse. Table top is bad and motor for sure is an old clutch motor. Not what I would buy.

9 hours ago, shoe said:

$575 a couple hours away. It's a new one on me but that's no surprise. I do appreciate y'all.

My opinion is it looks like it was rode hard and put away wet. I guess the seller can ask what they like, getting the price is probably another matter. If it was free maybe I would consider it as a project machine but for $575 USD ( $750 CAD) plus cost of replacing missing / worn out parts and probably having to replace the motor it just wouldn't be worth it.

kgg

I'll agree with the rest of them,this seller is clueless about machines or he wouldn't be running it w/o the needle plate on it! They could had at least cleaned it up & put a needle plate & outside on  it b4 the vid!Probably pretty well worn coming from Lazyboy.

Edited by CowboyBob

Once again I do appreciate the answers. I Google them but don't know my butt from a hole in the about real world experience with them. Thank you 

20231231_150808.jpg

I would consider that a restoration project machine, maybe $100 for someone who knows what they're doing!