gottaknow

Some Education Material

Thanks again for the trouble Eric.I just happen to have one down at the moment.Regards Brian

38 minutes ago, RockyAussie said:

Thanks again for the trouble Eric.I just happen to have one down at the moment.Regards Brian

No problem Brian. I still have so much information I'm planning on sharing as time permits. It's a shame to have it just sit here in my file cabinets.

Regards, Eric

Hello Eric,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to scan and upload all this information.

If you have anything on fur overseam sewing machines that might be fun to upload.. :)

But seriously,  we appreciate your generosity with your information..

Cheers

Alex

PS Got to agree with Constab. with regard to a reference section.. Good idea. Stickies = bad idea

On 4/14/2017 at 7:46 AM, gottaknow said:

Eric,

Well it was a good ramble! Along with the desire to learn, passion makes a great motivator! Without those two things, it's probably a good plan to just give up because it's cheaper and easier to have a "Pro" do it for you. That's why I appreciate people like you! I can fix a few things here and there, but it is really not my passion to be a mechanic. The machines are like vehicles, they get me to where I am going and I just do the basic care and maintenance needed to keep them running. I'm more of an Artist and there are enough mechanical hoops to jump through just to create these fabric and leather things I dream up in my own head! LOL. Anynow, great ramble!

---------------------------------

...I've know several folks that have given up on the hobby because of industrial machine frustration. I try to remind people that it's complicated! Ok, now I'm rambling. Here's the link.

Regards, Eric

Horizontal hook cycle.pdf

On 5/11/2017 at 1:18 AM, gottaknow said:

Here's a Variostop manual from 1976. Page 2 has all the information to let folks know which motor they have.

Regards, Eric

Variostop.pdf

Cheers mate, you wouldn't happen to have the manual for the controller as well? I'm trying to figure out what a particular switch does. :)

Thanks Eric for taking the time. This pooling of information is what forums are all about. Well done.

Hi,

Can someone please reupload the files?

None of them is currently available.

41 minutes ago, Eitan said:

Hi,

Can someone please reupload the files?

None of them is currently available.

I don't have any problem downloading them,  either you were not logged in when you were trying to download them, or some other safety settings of your browser / system are preventing it.