Goblin210

where is a good place to buy thread?

Im still very new to leather working, I have been doing it for about 3 months. I am looking for a turquoise color thread and my local Tandy did not have any. Where can I find this color online that is suitable for saddle stitching? 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, Goblin210 said:

Im still very new to leather working, I have been doing it for about 3 months. I am looking for a turquoise color thread and my local Tandy did not have any. Where can I find this color online that is suitable for saddle stitching? 

Check out Springfield Leather, they have a variety of colors and sizes available. There is usually a link at the top of the page for their website.

Rocky Mountain Leather Supply has tiger thread.

Egyptian Leather on Etsy also has good prices on Tiger thread

Gary

I'll check them all out, thank y'all for the responses. Amazon kept popping up when I was looking and wasn't sure what to expect. 

I've been using the thread from China being sold on Amazon and have been quite impressed with it. It sews well and is plenty strong and very inexpensive, just be patient waiting for it to show up. 

https://www.amazon.com/KONMAY-Turquoise-Leather-Stitching-Jewelry/dp/B07923F85K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536802687&sr=8-2&keywords=turquoise+leather+thread&dpID=517HTXzvMkL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

On 9/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Goblin210 said:

Sorry, I missed this post, but if you haven't located a supplier to meet your needs. Here you go!

https://www.springfieldleather.com/Machinery/Bonded-Nylon-Thread

Amazon.com is the way to go.