Turves09

Wallet Templates

Hi Guys, 

I have been searching for hours on end and am finding it very hard to get free wallet templates. Mainly looking for 6 card slot bi-fold. Also a 12 card vertical bi-fold.

So i think i will need to purchase some templates.

I have come across Armitage Leather which has a bundle for $18 (AUD). Has anyone used these? What are there thoughts?

Cheers

I recently brought the "Leodis" Ian Atkinson folded edge pack and whilst £21 is more than others, it is a really good pack and comes with a four hour plus video doing a step by step talk through with loads of extra advice, the video URL comes with the price. there is also a smaller preview on YouTube under leodis no 8

Makers Leather Supply has some good ones too.

I bought Armitage's wallet pack.

It isn't templates per se' but they are all built off of a similar set of panels and then you can tailor it to make whatever style and type you want. It is a damn fine packet for me and taught me more than I figured it would.

JLS Leather has some free templates but I don't recall seeing one for a six slot or a cowboy wallet.

Ian Atkinson (Leodis Leather) also does a simpler patttern than the folded edge one. It isa lot cheaper and has a few options for build. A a six slot bifold  is one of these. It is well explained and has an accompanying video

Give this one a try.

http://makesupply-leather.com/

I loved the trifold that was on here yesterday, the one with the bandana backing and the card pocket problem. I’m thinking about mooching it for my husbands next wallet.

How do we ask him if he has a pattern?

Edited by ScoobyNewbie

I have a thread posted here from just a few months ago if you look at it I have two patterns in there that you could print and use or modify!

I bought Nigel Armitage's Billfold Template set as well as the Messenger Bag Template.  Both are excellent and IMO well worth the money.

Thanks Flatwater. I am looking into it and will most likely get it.

Thanks jpounder95. I downloaded them and see that the first set works well. However, the vertical wallet template seems to be missing a page. 

I did and up getting the makesupply wallet plans from etsy and found its very simular to yours. oh well....

Thanks to everyone for their comments and support.