Michael222

Smartphone leather wallet

Right. Michael222 stop with this NOW.    Stop the personal attacks on members here. The members of this forum are trying to help you but you do not want that help.
NO leather worker on here will help anyone copy someone else's designs or products. There is such a thing as 'intellectual copyright'

The members above have tried to direct you to patterns for this type of wallet. I bought an acrylic template for that style of wallet pictured. It cost me all of $10. Go you and do the same.

You need experience in LEATHER WORKING to be able to make anything in leather. Go get that experience then come back. Leather working is far more involved than nuclear science - I have that opinion from a top scientist, so there.

I'm going to ask the moderators to lock this thread

Edited by fredk

Totally Agree!

kgg

Count me in too kgg & fredk  . The moment you start  having a crack at the very people that are trying to help, you've totally lost the..." inquiry"  . 

HS 

3 hours ago, Michael222 said:

I speak reasonable English. I don't come and patronize someone who talk reasonable my language and tells him he doesn't know how to speak. You're talking about leather work as if it's a nuclear physics its just stitching a simple wallet.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because your attitude and approach come across as naive, ungrateful, ignorant and (yes) patronising. I wrote most of that off to issues we all face when communicating online getting our tone and meaning across without the usual communication clues of voice tone and non-verbal cues. The fact that English is clearly not your first language (with clear errors in syntax and word choice) only amplifies this so I allowed further leeway. It appears now that it was a waste of my time giving you the benefit of the doubt. We have plenty of people on this forum for whom English isn't their first or even second language, and they don't ruffle the feathers that you have. It's got nothing to do with whatever language is your mother tongue.

In essence you're seeking/demanding peoples' professional help for free, without apparently doing any homework, and simultaneously considering that their expertise (and that of their profession generally) are valueless. I suspect you may have reached the limit of how much help you'll receive here without a massive attitude adjustment.

If you think nuclear physics is something you can do with a bit of experience and reading a book I'm very glad I'm not your neighbour. And if your online personality is anything like your offline one I'm glad again.

Edited by Matt S

Reminder from the bleachers ... any time a guy doesn't like the topic or general direction of a conversation, he of she always has the option of simply not participating. 

Folks, what point to bashing this guy?  If you don't want to help him do whatever he's doing, then don't help.  Not required.  Whatever.   There are millions of people ignoring this right now, and they're mostly doing fine.

This is sooooooooo entertaining. Its been a while since we had someone with this (Michael222's) attitude. 

I'm off to my settings to 'ignore' him now

Edited by fredk

Jeff.Ignoring a thread where someone asks for help to copy the work of others( where he could just spend 5 bucks and get the pattern, and the instructions )  is condoning..If he posted asking for how to buy things with someone else's credit card, or how to remove some one else's watermark ( yours for instance, and posted the image of yours that he wanted help to do that to ) would you just ignore the thread..would you want any of us to just ignore the thread..? dishonest is dishonest, and should never be ignored, or walked past.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”*

Perhaps Micheal222 and grumpyman ( you were wrong there fred, at least one here is prepared to help him copy the work of others ) should get a room, September weather is good in Florida, and Worth Ave has plenty of leather on view ( Gucci ) to be able to copy with mentoring.

*yes I do consider stealing the ideas of others and copying their work as evil..

no I do not copy the work of others..

Edited by mikesc

Mike

I don't think LV even bother as these adverts have been on the web for at least a year see

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/713255718/pattern-fabric-by-the-yard-multiple?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=louis+vuitton+leather&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&pro=1

Admittedly not of a very good quality if image is to go by

Edited by chrisash