SUP

Don't let's change!

I was just telling my husband how touched I was that @Gezzer took the trouble to give such clear instructions to make the beautiful candle holder he designed and made. We talked about how nice people are, in general,  in this forum and my husband said something very significant. To quote:

"If people form an opinion about the world on the basis of the nature of the people in this forum, they are in for a rude shock when they interact with the world outside."

So true! I feel blessed that I found this forum!

18 minutes ago, SUP said:

I was just telling my husband how touched I was that @Gezzer took the trouble to give such clear instructions to make the beautiful candle holder he designed and made. We talked about how nice people are, in general,  in this forum and my husband said something very significant. To quote:

"If people form an opinion about the world on the basis of the nature of the people in this forum, they are in for a rude shock when they interact with the world outside."

So true! I feel blessed that I found this forum!

Definitely a lot of us who think that way  . . .  Thanks, Sup

May God bless,

Dwight

Yup cool forum nice folks. We all:rockon: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Yep, cool folks here.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:I don't know much about the rest of the world but folks are like this everyday where i live but yes it is an awesome forum and why I stick around.

Yep, I agree. What a great forum & community here. I've learned soo much in the little time I've been here. 

Plus we get to see all the neat & beautiful projects being made. 

It's mostly ok for us cool folk, but the rest of ya gotta post more pics

Watching the world outside kinda ruins my day, instead, I get enjoyment from watching  Mother Nature do her thing outside and coming on here and see all the creative minds come together   :cheers:

HS