Just wanted something to do so made another holster for my p95. Nothing fancy and a ton of goofs, LOL

Think my biggest mistake was trying to bevel the belt loops and then trying to cover it up . Next was using a groover , never should have done that. But hey it holds the gun and thats all that matters LOL

20231113_185905 (Copy).jpg

Always room for improvement isn't there. I think I saw a "close quarters" beveler from BK maybe. Was supposed to be good for belt loops. I can't get them right either.  I do the sides and burnish the heck out of the tops.

Functional beats pretty, IMO and IME.

Nice looking work. 

I use a Dremel with a stone that fits the slot to bevel the belt loops. 

I actually use a die grinder and a dremel and in my traveled I found a 1/8th sanding attachment that fits either tool. I also purchased the oblong punches pre Biden (FJB) and now all the machines I want are the expensive ones.

if that holster was black ya would barely notice your errors and mostly the untrained eye may not catch the imperfections 

Thanks guys

I have a dremel  I'll try that . I'm gonna make another one see if I can do it better.

So you keyhole your belt loops.  So do I.  I gave up on beveling the top and bottom years ago.  I only bevel the straight edges.  Put a pencil or dowel rod in the hole to stop the beveler from cutting into the round edge.  At the end push it down into the slot to cut off the strip.  Then burnish it a little to clean it up.  

think I'll just leave them alone from now on :dunno: