Jump to content
Boguita

Hello from Argentina :D

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody, nice to meet you all.-

I'm Boguita from Buenos Aires - Argentina.-

Since I have known the forum surfing on the web, I usually enter to nourish myself with knowledge that you guys throw in the topics...

As you see, my english it's a little bit rusty, but i will try to improve it.-:rolleyes:

The only thing i know to do with leather is to handstitch shoe and boots lasts (handstitch goodyear and norwegian welt).- That's something that i learned from my grandfather that recently passes away.-

In orther to that I recently inherited some sewing machines from him, and i want to restore them and put them back to work as he would have wanted.-

I have a lot of them (Necchi, Consew, Singer, Adler, Nuova Obe Blake stitchers, Pfaff, Seiko, etc).-B)

Some of the are in the original boxes, like the adler 30-70.-:nuke:

So, thats it. You should probably see me asking a lot of things about sewing machines and i will try my best aswering topic about shoemaking stuff.-

see you all soon 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Boguita Welcome to the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys very much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Boguita sounds like you have much to offer as well as learn. Welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!

I was born in Buenos Aires and moved to the US 54 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

Welcome!

I was born in Buenos Aires and moved to the US 54 years ago.

Nice to listen that.... some spanish?, Some Mate, Locro or Asado?:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I speak spanish but my family says I sound like an American :rofl: I can barely write in spanish.

I rarely drink mate but I'm always ready for an asado. Lets throw in some home made empanadas too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2024 at 10:43 PM, Boguita said:

Nice to listen that.... some spanish?, Some Mate, Locro or Asado?:lol:

Que no Fernet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlackDragon, @nstarleather... Estamos en completa sintonia muchachos...:spoton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2024 at 8:44 PM, Boguita said:

@BlackDragon, @nstarleather... Estamos en completa sintonia muchachos...:spoton:

Que bueno...soy gringo pero he aprendido unas cuantas cosas de mis esposa Colombiana.  Aunque ella no le gusta Fernet para nada.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2024 at 6:33 AM, Boguita said:

Hello everybody, nice to meet you all.-

I'm Boguita from Buenos Aires - Argentina.-

Since I have known the forum surfing on the web, I usually enter to nourish myself with knowledge that you guys throw in the topics...

As you see, my english it's a little bit rusty, but i will try to improve it.-:rolleyes:

The only thing i know to do with leather is to handstitch shoe and boots lasts (handstitch goodyear and norwegian welt).- That's something that i learned from my grandfather that recently passes away.-

In orther to that I recently inherited some sewing machines from him, and i want to restore them and put them back to work as he would have wanted.-

I have a lot of them (Necchi, Consew, Singer, Adler, Nuova Obe Blake stitchers, Pfaff, Seiko, etc).-B)

Some of the are in the original boxes, like the adler 30-70.-:nuke:

So, thats it. You should probably see me asking a lot of things about sewing machines and i will try my best aswering topic about shoemaking stuff.-

see you all soon 

:)

Hello! I've been to Argentina once, it's a very beautiful country. I really liked the friendly people, especially the girls!:guitar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...