Boguita

Hello from Argentina :D

Hello everybody, nice to meet you all.-

I'm Boguita from Buenos Aires - Argentina.-

Since I have known the forum surfing on the web, I usually enter to nourish myself with knowledge that you guys throw in the topics...

As you see, my english it's a little bit rusty, but i will try to improve it.-:rolleyes:

The only thing i know to do with leather is to handstitch shoe and boots lasts (handstitch goodyear and norwegian welt).- That's something that i learned from my grandfather that recently passes away.-

In orther to that I recently inherited some sewing machines from him, and i want to restore them and put them back to work as he would have wanted.-

I have a lot of them (Necchi, Consew, Singer, Adler, Nuova Obe Blake stitchers, Pfaff, Seiko, etc).-B)

Some of the are in the original boxes, like the adler 30-70.-:nuke:

So, thats it. You should probably see me asking a lot of things about sewing machines and i will try my best aswering topic about shoemaking stuff.-

see you all soon 

:)

Welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Welcome to the forum!

@Boguita Welcome to the forum.

Thank you guys very much :)

@Boguita sounds like you have much to offer as well as learn. Welcome. 

Welcome!

I was born in Buenos Aires and moved to the US 54 years ago.

4 hours ago, BlackDragon said:

Welcome!

I was born in Buenos Aires and moved to the US 54 years ago.

Nice to listen that.... some spanish?, Some Mate, Locro or Asado?:lol:

I speak spanish but my family says I sound like an American :rofl: I can barely write in spanish.

I rarely drink mate but I'm always ready for an asado. Lets throw in some home made empanadas too.

On 6/10/2024 at 10:43 PM, Boguita said:

Nice to listen that.... some spanish?, Some Mate, Locro or Asado?:lol:

Que no Fernet?

@BlackDragon, @nstarleather... Estamos en completa sintonia muchachos...:spoton:

On 6/13/2024 at 8:44 PM, Boguita said:

@BlackDragon, @nstarleather... Estamos en completa sintonia muchachos...:spoton:

Que bueno...soy gringo pero he aprendido unas cuantas cosas de mis esposa Colombiana.  Aunque ella no le gusta Fernet para nada.

On 6/10/2024 at 6:33 AM, Boguita said:

Hello everybody, nice to meet you all.-

I'm Boguita from Buenos Aires - Argentina.-

Since I have known the forum surfing on the web, I usually enter to nourish myself with knowledge that you guys throw in the topics...

As you see, my english it's a little bit rusty, but i will try to improve it.-:rolleyes:

The only thing i know to do with leather is to handstitch shoe and boots lasts (handstitch goodyear and norwegian welt).- That's something that i learned from my grandfather that recently passes away.-

In orther to that I recently inherited some sewing machines from him, and i want to restore them and put them back to work as he would have wanted.-

I have a lot of them (Necchi, Consew, Singer, Adler, Nuova Obe Blake stitchers, Pfaff, Seiko, etc).-B)

Some of the are in the original boxes, like the adler 30-70.-:nuke:

So, thats it. You should probably see me asking a lot of things about sewing machines and i will try my best aswering topic about shoemaking stuff.-

see you all soon 

:)

Hello! I've been to Argentina once, it's a very beautiful country. I really liked the friendly people, especially the girls!:guitar:

hiya,

beautiful country as above! great people great food. so many old leather skills getting lost from there, look forward to seeing you around the forum.