Johanna

leatherworkers who are lefties

left handed here also

Cowboy316

another lefty. i only eat and write with my left hand though. all sports are done right handed, tool in left, mallet in right. i think being forced to adapt so much, it's just natural now to dig right into new ventures with the right hand, kinda sad, i am really proud of being left handed! i like being out of "the norm" i knew that when the other kids were teasing me, it was because they were jelous dance.gif

haha, just noticed..the dancing dude in my previous post....starts off with his left hand!

I'm a lefty too. I write and eat with my left but throw and bat righthanded. I guess I'm ambidextrous. But my right arm is stronger, probably from pulling the flywheel on my Landis 3. As far as stitch grovers, I've got a Bob Douglas and you can set it up left handed. Chris

Here's another good ol' southpaw here. While I don't suffer from tendinitis, I do have arthritis in all my major joints and it's starting to go into my hands (and I'm only 35!).

Right now the only tool I have some difficulty with is my stitch groover.

Damon

I too am blessed with being a SouthPaw. I do all the important things with my left hand. whistle.gif

I'm a Lefty! Were the only one's in our right minds! Still looking for those left handed scissors.

I have always heard that everyone is born left handed but the intelligent ones overcame it.